Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tuner
    Tony, WTF happened at the afterparty?

I'm walking out and the next thing I know, all hell breaks loose!

Beats me, i heard that there was some kind of hurricane, and people were flying all over the place, i have no idea
    -Don't forget the struggle. Don't forget the streets-

www.driftalliance.com
    www.clubloose.com

Listen to Motley Crue

Comment

• Originally posted by RotaDrift
      hey, which do you enjoy driving the most...

The TII or the FD?

Oh yeah...someone pick me up before the party starts
      we'll party like Rick James without the coke

They are both awesome, the FD is much harder to drive, but if you get it just right, its a really awesome car, the T2 is easier to drive and fun, but low power, more for just playing around with......., but both are fun in their own way

www.driftalliance.com
      www.clubloose.com

Listen to Motley Crue

Comment

• Originally posted by realSILVIA
        tony.......do you think you'll be able to get over to the car show at any time during the drift show off event??? my 33 will be there flaunting its hotness
        ?????????????????

Comment

• Originally posted by realSILVIA
          ?????????????????

Yes, i'm there at the car show!!! also, if you give me the keys i will drive the wheels off your car!

www.driftalliance.com
          www.clubloose.com

Listen to Motley Crue

Comment

• lol.........you can drive it at the clinic in August

Comment

• Yo Tony, this is dave, forsbergs screen name is still on my laptop(Sorry Chris) Man, I sure miss those candle light massages, and long walks on the beach... when you guys coming down to SD for some aggressive cuddling? Oh yeah, my Oil control rings are cracked, so my FC is like a mobile smokestack when I start it after it cools down... I hate cars.
              www.chrisforsberg.com
              www.driftalliance.com
              www.nosdrift.com
              www.hankooktireusa.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Topics II
                Yo Tony, this is dave, forsbergs screen name is still on my laptop(Sorry Chris) Man, I sure miss those candle light massages, and long walks on the beach... when you guys coming down to SD for some aggressive cuddling? Oh yeah, my Oil control rings are cracked, so my FC is like a mobile smokestack when I start it after it cools down... I hate cars.

hi daveonchris's name, i miss your touch, and the way you hold my hand while we walk down the street in search of fun times, and heavy metal, lets hang out more soon, blaeacieojajeacwgaw~
                www.chrisforsberg.com
                www.driftalliance.com
                www.nosdrift.com
                www.hankooktireusa.com

Comment

• dammit, that was me on chris's name too, who cares, wallawallabingbang

www.driftalliance.com
                  www.clubloose.com

Listen to Motley Crue

Comment

• At The Hump

YO GUYs ALL 3 OF YOU IM AT THE HUMP TRYING TO HELP GET READY TONY YOU GOT THE DIFF BUT WAIT I STILL LIKE TO SEE YOU 3 WALK HAND IN HAND DOWN THE BEACH ON EATHER COAST WITH GAGSTA DAVE IN THE MIDDLE.

Comment

• Um, how did I make it into this h0m0 scenerio? Hmm....I think I like it...Wait, no I don't...

Stretch, make sure JR has my drink of choice on hand...I don't want to drink all of the rum and be out at the party like I was in Colorado...and Sonoma I figure I need at least 3 5ths to keep me going all nite. Might want to get more, as more people start to get down with my poison. Either that or I will hit up the market, and get a box of that shiat.

Bitches unite in DC for the DA PARTY!!!!!! Give me my damn disclaimer so I can run down the slide naked and backwards without spilling my drink!!!! (and hopefully not break my ankle like I did in ATL when I jumped off the top of the Hummer LOL)

PS, once again on topic, a question for Tony...

How is the Rock / Paper / Windows game going lately?

Comment

• The Dis Claimers Are Printed Getting Drinks Tonight Yo G Nice Photo Of Me But Just Wait Photo's To Be Taken At The Hump

Comment

• AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! JESUS! Give a warning.

Comment

• Hey Tony it's Adam Matthews. I forgot to tell I saw RallyGirl on the 210fwy couple months ago. I was actually driving my s14 and threw her a peace sign as I took my exit.

Comment

• Please Phrase your responses in the form of a question !

www.driftalliance.com
                              www.clubloose.com

Listen to Motley Crue

Comment

• hey tony, do you think you could throw up some of the specs of your fd ?? especially your suspension

Comment

Working...
                                X