Ask TONY ANGELO from Drift Alliance!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by su_maverick
    what 'favors' did you perform to get Chuck to give you a full sponsorship?
    where else can you get the supernow angle kits from? cant get in touch with secretelement

she changed her name to sin but why is that the name of the game?

btw- I ditched the twins and went to a single.. check out the pic thread.
    Did you ever try to email me at seeltuned@aol.com? If you do not get them through me, you will not get them

They have two versions the street kit (2pc rod end 6k lbs load rating) and race kit (3pc rod end 17k lb load rating), everything else is the same. Tony and Calvin are running the race kit.

Comment

• Tony, can you post up some pics of your FC? The old setup was killer too.

J

Comment

• Tony I will be at Drift SHOW Off you wanna be a champ and bring me a S13 hood. Or bring it to D1 i will be there also i can bring it back with me in the trailor..

Comment

• Can Someone Take Me Under There Wing?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My name is Desmond Johnson, I am located in a little town in North Carolina. I just finished High School this past May, and I am stuck in this town, I work at a local store, and it sucks. I have been into car's since I was little, and have always love to work on them. I know the basics about cars and how the motors work and everything, its just there is really nuttin out here for me in this little town. If there is anyone out there that has a shop, and willing to take a young kid in, that has the ability to race or drift, etc. and is willing to learn or do what ever it takes then I am that person.

Comment

• Just a question about drift showoff. I was driving the white s12. What do I need to work on to make it to the next level. I thought I hit both the main clipping areas pretty well on two of my qualifing runs.

Comment

• Tony, I saw a pic of you suited up at the D1 exhibition this weekend but couldn't find any pics of you driving and didn't see your name on the driver's list. What's going on? Were you having problems with the FD or is it on the east coast with Chris's car?

Comment

• Originally posted by DriftRPS13
                Tony, I saw a pic of you suited up at the D1 exhibition this weekend but couldn't find any pics of you driving and didn't see your name on the driver's list. What's going on? Were you having problems with the FD or is it on the east coast with Chris's car?
                he was driving a green and black s13

Comment

• Where is the Falken FD? Are you still driving it?

Comment

• Originally posted by DriftRPS13
                    Where is the Falken FD? Are you still driving it?
                    rumor has it he got dropped from falken

Comment

• That sucks if that's true, but like you said it's a rumor.

Comment

• Ok,
                        Here's the deal, after long consideration, I will no longer be driving the Falken FD. I have left to run a season on my own, basically running my own team. After a year of frustration and unsatisfactory results (to me), I will be running a new car next year, so that i will have more control over upkeep, look of the car, and setup. I have absolutely no hard feelings towards falken, and even ran their tires at D1. They are a great team, and I wish them great luck next year!

My car stats/setup/sponsors, I will unveil as I can, so keep tabs if you guys wanna see whats goin on!
                        -Don't forget the struggle. Don't forget the streets-

www.driftalliance.com
                        www.clubloose.com

Listen to Motley Crue

Comment

• So are you guys booked for the D Sport Event in Edmonton canada tony. We just got some of the paper work ect ans sponsorship deals~

Comment

• Originally posted by Drift Alliance
                            Ok,
                            Here's the deal, after long consideration, I will no longer be driving the Falken FD. I have left to run a season on my own, basically running my own team. After a year of frustration and unsatisfactory results (to me), I will be running a new car next year, so that i will have more control over upkeep, look of the car, and setup. I have absolutely no hard feelings towards falken, and even ran their tires at D1. They are a great team, and I wish them great luck next year!

My car stats/setup/sponsors, I will unveil as I can, so keep tabs if you guys wanna see whats goin on!

Wow thats wild man.

A few questions:

Is it only you thats leaving Falken? or are you taking the rest of DA with you?

If it is only you leaving Falken does that mean you're also leaving DA?

And lastly

Since you wont be driving the FD anymore....can I have it? I was telling Chris earlier that I want to join DA and then destroy random stuff for absolutely no reason and then throw empty beer bottles at people

Comment

• Originally posted by MonkeySlide
                              Wow thats wild man.

A few questions:

Is it only you thats leaving Falken? or are you taking the rest of DA with you?

As far as i know, I am the only one definitely not driving a falken car next year, and who knows what the future holds, i'm def not discounting the idea of ever driving for falken in the future, and still hold them in high regards.

If it is only you leaving Falken does that mean you're also leaving DA?

Drift Alliance is not now, and has never been defined by corporate sponsorships. We are a drift team based on friendship, rock and roll, and having fun. Drift Alliance as a team is focused on videos, demos, and clothing, and this doesn't affect that in anyway.

And lastly

Since you wont be driving the FD anymore....can I have it? I was telling Chris earlier that I want to join DA and then destroy random stuff for absolutely no reason and then throw empty beer bottles at people

No you can't have the FD, and as far as destroying random stuff/throwing beer bottles at people, thats not really what drift alliance is about, we are just out for fun!
                              hope this helps out!
                              -Don't forget the struggle. Don't forget the streets-

www.driftalliance.com
                              www.clubloose.com

Listen to Motley Crue

Comment

• when are you moving back i miss you.

Comment

Working...
                                X