No announcement yet.

Ask TONY ANGELO from Drift Alliance!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thanks for the reply. I can't wait till it opens.

Comment

• hey tony
      what do you do when your not drifting? If you could have any set of wheels what would they be? what is the best color car? good luck this year

Comment

• what did you think of my army green, octopus bonneted, pacman plastered rx7 at dd21?

Comment

• and one more question, how did you get the Supernow Tie rod ends, i cant find that company or those products anywhere.

Comment

• Hey tony, Tony.... hey Tony. TONY! Hey dude, I just wanted to say, you are sooooooooo cool, and like, its cool. Oh my god! Is it true that you would rather go golfing than drifting? I mean drifting is soooooo cool! Like for real! Hey, why does your helmet smell like my armpit? Hey here's another post so you can feel more special than the mushroom head all over tan types...

GP sports makes angle kits Kintako! Word!
            Last edited by nocturnal; 01-18-2005, 06:29 PM. Reason: addition

Comment

• Originally posted by driftex
              hey tony
              what do you do when your not drifting? If you could have any set of wheels what would they be? what is the best color car? good luck this year
              When i'm not drifting, i'm either watching movies, playing video games, working on DA stuff, riding my bike, or maybe working on some cars...
              Wheels, i have no idea what i would get, just simple spokes, huge dish, and mega low offset, regardless of brand
              Best color car is sparkly pink
              Thanks!!!
              -Don't forget the struggle. Don't forget the streets-

www.driftalliance.com
              www.clubloose.com

Listen to Motley Crue

Comment

• Originally posted by KinTako
                what did you think of my army green, octopus bonneted, pacman plastered rx7 at dd21?
                It's lovely, it reminds me of the super-beater cars i grew up with, tons of fun, you need some HP tho....
                also for the super nows, shoot an email to sikokillr@aol.com and tell him tony sent you... or get the GP ones like noc' said

www.driftalliance.com
                www.clubloose.com

Listen to Motley Crue

Comment

• Thanks Tony. BTW the SuperNow! and GP Sports are EXACTLY the same, except SNs are anodized blue and GPs are orange. Which makes me believe they just get them from SN because I know you can get any color you want for an extra $25 plus a two week wait time Plus GP only offers them for the FC, SN makes them for the FC, FD, S13, S14, S15, JZZ30, JZA70, JZA80 and RX8. Altough you CANNOT get the race version of the Super Angle kits from the GP, SuperNow is the only company I know of that makes a "race" version, when I mean "race" the rod ends are different they are stronger and a more precision piece (3pc rod end vs 2pc rod end). If anyone has any other questions just drop me an email at seeltuned@aol.com or sikokillr@aol.com .
                  Last edited by eyecandy; 01-25-2005, 07:26 PM.

Comment

• Ok, that sounds cool, besides drifting, lets play a game, one person says a quote, and the person that knows where its from gets to post the next one, yay ok, i'll go first...

"it's time to shake the crime stick!"

www.driftalliance.com
                    www.clubloose.com

Listen to Motley Crue

Comment

• Mr Show

I think that was from matt petty via Mr Show

"my sister, she's nice.....she's a prositute"

whats this one from?????

Comment

• Even though you messed it up, like you always do Topics, its from Da Ali G Show, as Borat.

My turn

"You ask 100 girls to have sex, 99 of em may say no, but one of might want to hump on a pile of garbage"

Comment

• Originally posted by Adam Barker
                          Even though you messed it up, like you always do Topics, its from Da Ali G Show, as Borat.

My turn

"You ask 100 girls to have sex, 99 of em may say no, but one of might want to hump on a pile of garbage"
                          You f-ed that one up too, but its a damn good one, David Cross, from, shut up you f-ing baby.

ok here's one

"i'm very badly burned, but i'm still alive!"

www.driftalliance.com
                          www.clubloose.com

Listen to Motley Crue

Comment

• Originally posted by Drift Alliance
                            You f-ed that one up too, but its a damn good one, David Cross, from, shut up you f-ing baby.

ok here's one

"i'm very badly burned, but i'm still alive!"
                            i believe thats will ferrel in austin powers

heres mine "we cant stop here, this is bat country"

Comment

• Originally posted by frictionfighter
                              i believe thats will ferrel in austin powers

heres mine "we cant stop here, this is bat country"
                              I think thats from Fear and Lothing in Las Vegas??? Its a long guess cuz ive never seen the movie.

How bout this one...

"Hey Tony, when are you gonna clean the kitchen and the bathroom!?"
                              www.chrisforsberg.com
                              www.driftalliance.com
                              www.nosdrift.com
                              www.hankooktireusa.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Topics II
                                I think thats from Fear and Lothing in Las Vegas??? Its a long guess cuz ive never seen the movie.

How bout this one...

"Hey Tony, when are you gonna clean the kitchen and the bathroom!?"
                                That would be You yes?!

ok here's mine:

"I've fallen and i can't get up"

Comment

Working...
                                X