Ask TONY ANGELO from Drift Alliance!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ask TONY ANGELO from Drift Alliance!

I started this thread to find out more about this awesome drifter. All I know is that he's a member of Drift Alliance, He drives an FC with an SR20, and he's a great drifter. Now for some questions. How did you learn about drifting and what motivated you to do it? How long have you been drifting? What was you first drift car? What are you plans for formula D? What mods have you done to your FC? What's your daily driver? I'd also like to wish you luck in FD next year.

who do you hate?
    who do you love?
    when are you coming back from PA?
    can i have a new sticker after i paint my *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* box?
    can you explain the pictures on the PG site?
    what do you like better? babies or ping pong paddles?
    do you do stunts on your motorcycle?
    who is coolel? chandler, joey, or ross?
    what is your favorite age for girls?

Comment

Raul, doubt you'll find him on here. He doesn't come here much. But if i'm not mistaken, he no longer owns the FC. Sold it to a guy on DGTrials. He drove the Endless 350 this season and far as I know, he is looking for an FD to do an SR20 swap on for next years season. Self taught driver, and one hell of one as well.

Maybe he'll pop in and answer Brians questions personally.

Comment

Tony will have a lot to say after SEMA.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost of Duluth
          Raul, doubt you'll find him on here. He doesn't come here much. But if i'm not mistaken, he no longer owns the FC. Sold it to a guy on DGTrials. He drove the Endless 350 this season and far as I know, he is looking for an FD to do an SR20 swap on for next years season. Self taught driver, and one hell of one as well.

Maybe he'll pop in and answer Brians questions personally.
          umm i don't think so but i have been wrong before

Comment

Re: Ask Tony Angelo

Originally posted by FC_RAUL
            I started this thread to find out more about this awesome drifter. All I know is that he's a member of Drift Alliance, He drives an FC with an SR20, and he's a great drifter. Now for some questions. How did you learn about drifting and what motivated you to do it?

Well, i learned about drifting, originally from initiald and option videos, sometime around 1998, that's when we were first exposed to it as a sport, i'd been sliding around cars a little bit for fun, but nothing serious, i met chris forsberg around the same time, and we just starting driving and working on cars with all our friends, and spending way, way too much time and money, and having way too much fun to ever take ourselves seriously....

How long have you been drifting? about 6 yrs

What was you first drift car?
            My first "drift" car was my first FC it was a 1987 turbo2 with stock susp, intake, exhaust, and Fcon, it was sooo much fun, until i crashed it into a telephone pole. I've had 4 FC's and 2 corollas, the corollas are great cars to learn on...

What are you plans for formula D?
            Well, lets just say, i'll be in a very well prepared car for next year, and i'm very excited about it, but i can't really tell you more than that until after SEMA!

What mods have you done to your FC?
            My FC has a SR20DET, with a t28, Fcon Vpro, Exedy Stage 3 Clutch, Custom Vmount, and radiator setup, Supernow Tie rod ends, custom 10pt Cage, JIC FLT A2's (8k/8k), ATS Deftforce LSD, and a ton of other stuff i can't remember right now, it's still my car, i haven't sold it to anyone, it was chris forsbergs car, chris and I did the SR conversion in a garage in PA two years ago, and i wound up buying it for last year. This coming year, it will be used for DA demos, and videos etc.

What's your daily driver? I'd also like to wish you luck in FD next year.
            [COLOR=red]THANKS!!![COLOR=red]
            Last edited by Drift Alliance; 10-31-2004, 10:36 PM.
            -Don't forget the struggle. Don't forget the streets-

www.driftalliance.com
            www.clubloose.com

Listen to Motley Crue

Comment

I'm currently back in PA, and i'm helping my little brother with his ca18det build up in his S13, i'll jump on here later and answer any other questions you guys have!, so just post em up!~

www.driftalliance.com
              www.clubloose.com

Listen to Motley Crue

Comment

Hey Tony! Do you plan to do any events besides Formula D? And whats your thoughts about the new WDC? And can you give us just a few little hints about the new season/car because SEMA isnt very far away!

Thanks Tim

Comment

hey tony can you pm me some good drift spots in PA?

Comment

Originally posted by Brian
                    who do you hate?
                    I hate anyone trying to bastardize our sport, or anyone who takes drifting too seriously

who do you love? I love benson hsu, lindsey ross, you, my boys from PA, and most puppies, oh yeah, Daijiro (my brother from another mother), alex P, andy, gushi, the whole gushi family, JR and ryan hampton, and a whole lot more
                    when are you coming back from PA?
                    I'm flying straight to SEMA on tue, i'll be back in LA at the end of the week
                    can i have a new sticker after i paint my *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* box?
                    Yes of course, and everyone can get our DA stickers once our website gets done, (should be about 2 weeks)

can you explain the pictures on the PG site?
                    Absolutely not

what do you like better? babies or ping pong paddles?
                    Ping pong paddles

do you do stunts on your motorcycle?
                    Not yet, i need a sweeter bike first, mine won't do wheelies, it sucks
                    who is coolel? chandler, joey, or ross?
                    Well, chandler is the funniest, and ross is the smartest, but Joey is definitely the coolest

what is your favorite age for girls? i have no comment

Last edited by Drift Alliance; 10-31-2004, 10:25 PM.

www.driftalliance.com
                    www.clubloose.com

Listen to Motley Crue

Comment

Right on.

Comment

OMG OMG OMG A PRO DRIFTER LOVES ME!!!!! I'm gonna make a fcuking tee shirt now!!!!! OOOOH and a SIGN!

Hahaha T-Bone I love you too, hero.

Is it true your car for next year is a 1992 Chevy S10 w/ S14 SR?

How is it going to stack up against Topics II's 2008 Super Tacoma?

Do you rock out with your c0ck out?

At my house do you prefer my living room, couch, floor, or my bed?

Is your street car gonna be the baddest as.s of them all? I think it might.

Are we ga.y or in a rock band?
                        Last edited by _PG_; 10-31-2004, 12:29 AM.

Comment

Hey tony. It's Pat (that kid. lol)

1. When are you going to go Touge AGAIN!!?! CALL ME.

2. WIll you Train me??

3. When are we gonna go pick up those hachis?

4. Can i get a ride along one of these days?

5. Why were you judging at Formula D.

6. Oh yeah and can i have a giant DA sticker too?
                          Last edited by _WildTwogi_; 10-31-2004, 03:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ndrift2
                            Hey Tony! Do you plan to do any events besides Formula D?
                            For next year, i plan on being at the drift showoff events, and probably the D1 events, as well as some of the WDC....and as always instructing at the drift days!

And whats your thoughts about the new WDC?
                            I think that i speak for most of the drivers when i say that we all want to support one main drift series, a top level series that brings the most fans, and the most support, and we've all had a really good experience with formula D. The WDC is run by primedia, and will probably give us a good amount of exposure, but i'm not too thrilled that primedia decided to entirely ignore the formula D series, and hasn't really done much to cover american drifters so far, but that is already a thing that is becoming very political. I do hope that one series (FD, D1, WDC), emerges as a FAIR, popular, and well exposed series, and that we can all focus on that one series, as we all still have very limited budgets, and limited time............

And can you give us just a few little hints about the new season/car because SEMA isnt very far away! NOPE!!!, you'll hear about it soon enough!

Thanks Tim

www.driftalliance.com
                            www.clubloose.com

Listen to Motley Crue

Comment

Thanks for answering our questions Tony. I'd also like to know how Drift Alliance got started?

Comment

Working...
                              X