No announcement yet.

Ask TONY ANGELO from Drift Alliance!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah i know some ppl that you have humped. I have some that i think you would also ! The girls that lamed out last visit are down this one!

Comment

• Here is Tonys new fan club

Comment

• Originally posted by ///AMG
        Here is Tonys new fan club

wow, are those midgets??? if so, that is pretty sweet, i'll post all my FD susp specs up when i get a sec....
        -Don't forget the struggle. Don't forget the streets-

www.driftalliance.com
        www.clubloose.com

Listen to Motley Crue

Comment

• hey tony are you goin to the canadian showoff???

Comment

• Dearest Tony,
            In regards to your setup. Just curious, Im pretty sure your on the stock twins. If so, did you stay Sequential or did you go non-sequential? Either way, justify why you choosed either setup, because I myself was torn between this descision on my car, but stayed sequential, mainly for the tq in lower rpms.
            Also, other than an aggressive coilover setup, what are some other must needed mods the FD needs for better handeling in sideways motion? Right now Im torn if I should get rid of my powersteering, the FD is my daily right now, but I heard its not all that bad w/out it. Any comments d0000d?

Thanks for your time!

With lots of love,
            Cade

Comment

• Originally posted by Drift Alliance
              Please Phrase your responses in the form of a question !
              Tony A,
              What will you be driving at the clinic at Raceway park, new jersey if or when the clinic that was suppose to be this friday, gets rescheduled?

Comment

• haha nvm. Just realized your single turbo. Looserrrrrr.

kidding bro, i love your car, and you of course. No need to be jealous.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wayne
                  hey tony, do you think you could throw up some of the specs of your fd ?? especially your suspension
                  The specs on my susp are

Tein Super drift Coilovers (resprung to 12k/12k)
                  Racing Beat Sway Bars/steering rack spacers
                  Secret Element Rear Arms (toe, trailing)
                  Modded Mazda factory spindles for more angle

Alignment is
                  Camber F:-1.5 R:-2
                  Toe F:Zero R:3-5mm Toe in
                  Caster Stock

Tires
                  Falken RT615 F:225/45/17 R:255/40/18
                  OR
                  Falken ST115 F:235/40/17 R:265/35/18

Thats my full susp setup, anything else you are wondering about???

www.driftalliance.com
                  www.clubloose.com

Listen to Motley Crue

Comment

• Originally posted by Cade
                    Dearest Tony,
                    In regards to your setup. Just curious, Im pretty sure your on the stock twins. If so, did you stay Sequential or did you go non-sequential? Either way, justify why you choosed either setup, because I myself was torn between this descision on my car, but stayed sequential, mainly for the tq in lower rpms.
                    Also, other than an aggressive coilover setup, what are some other must needed mods the FD needs for better handeling in sideways motion? Right now Im torn if I should get rid of my powersteering, the FD is my daily right now, but I heard its not all that bad w/out it. Any comments d0000d?

Thanks for your time!

With lots of love,
                    Cade

Um, i have no idea what you are talking about,
                    I've got the blitz single turbo kit on there, with a garret gt35r on temporarily....

www.driftalliance.com
                    www.clubloose.com

Listen to Motley Crue

Comment

• Originally posted by Toycoma
                      Tony A,
                      What will you be driving at the clinic at Raceway park, new jersey if or when the clinic that was suppose to be this friday, gets rescheduled?
                      It will DEFINITELY be rescheduled, and if you didn't know, we brought home all the demo DA cars, JR's S13, Chris's Z, and i have my SR FC, and my S13...... it will be awesome!

www.driftalliance.com
                      www.clubloose.com

Listen to Motley Crue

Comment

• what happened to your FC?

Comment

• Originally posted by driftex
                          what happened to your FC?

Um, i got it backtogether, new motor, turbo, vmount, wheels, paint, wide body, body kit, etc, it rules, its in PA right now, and its gonna get some mag coverage soon,

www.driftalliance.com
                          www.clubloose.com

Listen to Motley Crue

Comment

• are you guys going to be at the hawaii driftshowoff sept. 3? I heard nobody from falken is gonna be there.

Comment

• Originally posted by borodori
                              are you guys going to be at the hawaii driftshowoff sept. 3? I heard nobody from falken is gonna be there.
                              Yeah, i think due to some scheduling conflicts with irwindale FD, that none of us are gonna be going to Drift showoff hawaii, at least i'm not going, for sure......

www.driftalliance.com
                              www.clubloose.com

Listen to Motley Crue

Comment

• what 'favors' did you perform to get Chuck to give you a full sponsorship?
                                where else can you get the supernow angle kits from? cant get in touch with secretelement

she changed her name to sin but why is that the name of the game?

btw- I ditched the twins and went to a single.. check out the pic thread.

Comment

Working...
                                X