No announcement yet.

Urge to Kill.....Rising

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

heyyyy now we ain't talkin bad about ff (at least I ain't) I give credit where credit is due but havin dual exhaust on a I4 is kinda cheesy and pointless.

Comment

Im not bad mouthing the ff drivers..

im bad mouthing the cars that has "DRIFT body kits" in them.. ha ha.. body kits do not make your car drift ha ha..

Comment

Tail Pipes an body kits?

hmmmm. .. O . o intresting.

Aero Dynamics is a funny word but its purpose in looks sometimes overwhelms its design. Between focusing air into an HKS intercooler or trying to add downforce to the front end of the car, speed is important for these " kits " to work. With speed you need power an and ample amount dependent on what your doing with this car, weather drifting, drag racing or SCCA for instance the amount of down force an aero design ensures that the car well drive at a hundred plus the way you want it to.. With ample tuining of course. Americans have blown these kits out of pro-portion an it is no longer known if most of the kits well do what there intent was, most buying the kits don't know what effect they well have on there cars.. But on a safer note most cars that have there kits also have drivers which on only rare occasions well take there car up to 90 more less those whome have cars that are capable of a hundred plus. This is why I laugh when I see a 64 inch double deck APR spoiler on a car that tops out at 80. They would probly go faster without the kit or the spoiler. As for the the focus an the cavalier bothe chevy an ford put forth good technology for these cars, in perspective a wise investments in these tech's should be close examined before further pouncing on kits....keep in mind where you want your car to go.

Cannon Size Dual Four Banger Exaust.? Right, the need is what. Sound? wouldn't it be great if everyone had 180 DP exaust systems? I think there is a purpose for Dual Exaust but the purpose remains in the ideals of what a manufacture has specified for a paticular cars engine.. an so on. So what about adding such things to smaller 4's? only the amount of air an fuel getting in should depict that.. Sorry you shouldn't have a "full" three inch exaust system on a N/A. 1.5 L .... your asking for it. Dual 3 inch? now your just trying to kill your engine. Even though forced induction theres a diffrent tale to, It worries me when I see a cat back dual exaust from a "y" pipe. An further provokes me to stay on the silent lonely mountain passes where body an paint isn't priority.

-Muwah

Comment

Working...
        X