No announcement yet.

Ken Gushi Mustang: Like or Not?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i like the mustang. i like any car that can get sideways, and glue me to the back of the seat as i hit the pedal. Be it japanese, american, or anything. I don't think anyone can really comment about him when people are emptying their own bank accounts, facing financial instability, and ken doesn't have to. I know because i'm one of these dumping money on my car. But i don't feel its necessary to flame. Good luck ken

ken : 1
    flamers : 0
    Last edited by godzilla; 11-10-2004, 08:33 AM.

Comment

Funny thing is, that all those cars that you mentioned, I've driven and know people that drive them. I am spanish, not white. I dont know were you of all people get off on correcting spelling when most of the posts that I see belong to you have a ton of mispellings. My favorite car is the Mustang. Like I said, I'm spanish and from NJ, just because I drove a mustang, camaro, or anyother American car, that automatically makes me a redneck? Just stop talking about how much you hate the car and how stupid Ken is, and just go build your own D1 spec drift car, race it against him. If you beat him, I'll salute you, but If you lose or don't even decide to do it, shut up, Ok? Thnx for your attention.
      Nismosigma i dont think your a red-neck. i never said that. i said nothing about mis-spellings. that was drifter-M. just because you drive an american car doesnt make you a red-neck. i never said that! i dont hate the mustang as i have said multiple times. i also would never call ken stupid and i dont think he is. ken is one of my favorite drifters.

PS: im not sure if your comment was to me or the other guy nismosigma but either way , i dont want you to think i hate mustangs or think your a redneck.
      Last edited by 240drftr; 11-10-2004, 05:01 PM.

Comment

I don't hate mustangs either, I just think drifting is getting way outta hand and much too publisized. Now that FORD has came with a drift team, there goes touge, parking lot drifting, or any other form of street drifting, because the cops will be all over it now. Also I wasn't saying your a red-neck I just said many red-necks rive those cars. Anyway whoo hoot go Ken and good luck to him in his "stang".

Comment

I love the mustang, i have a 65 in the driveway right now, its kinda the american sportscar, along with the corvette i guess. I guess im biased, but i think its great that more sponsors have come out to help the sport grow. I remember this same kind of problem we discussed a year or so ago when apc sponsored all those team orange guy.

And with this stuff about i wouldnt take the money to drive a mustang. That is absolutely the dumbest thing ive ever heard. Dude, they are paying you to drift, do you realize that? Its not about the money, because from what i hear, these drivers dont make a whole lot of money. Hell, D1 gave like $8000 to the series champion for the whole year. Its about getting paid to do what you love, you are getting a car, parts, a team, tires, free work done, and track time all paid for to drift. That means you dont have to go work for 8 hours at your shitt 9-5, then go home and wish you could afford that LSD, seat, but have to worry about the rent. I would love to have a factory team come to me and say drift this car, we will give you everything free, just drive. I dont care what kind of car.

Comment

Hahah yeah there you go, FORD is now making it harder to drift on the street. Hahahha suuuuure ....

Comment

Working...
            X