Need help installing Cd-deck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help installing Cd-deck

Hey guys.. im REALLY new to audio parts... i have never installed a cd deck before to be honest, and i tried today but failed, i dont know whats wrong, i cant seem to get it to work. i got a used cd-deck thats kicking around, and my stock radio on my 95 240 just died, so i thought i change it up. i went to a local shop and bought the harness, i connected everything together, red w/ red... blk w/ blk, there are a some wires on the harness that the cd deck doesnt have so i didnt connect them, such as a blk/white wire. also, the cd deck has those cblack cover thing on a orange and a blue wire, so i didnt connect those,. other then that, i connected everything. after i did that, i plug the harness and turned on my car, but it didnt work at all, it didnt even respond, i dont even know if there is power. if anyone can help me out taht would be great, i dont know what im doing wrong.

did you re plug in everything? like the antenna cord and whatever the other one is that i can't think of?

if not, pull the deck out and check for any lose cords.

also, since its a used deck it maybe just be messed up. no offense to you or anyone of course.

when i put both of mine in i had to get a new plug in for the cd layer. I attatched the wires like you did, but they all hooked up right to eachother because of the attatchment.

if that shop is cool enough (ppl wise) go ask them if there was something you forgot to get, just in case.

that's my 2 cents. good luck.

Comment

Working...
    X