bn-sports is back, but a different driver and a whole different car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bn-sports is back, but a different driver and a whole different car

i just found this out on 11/8/04 that there was a new fc3s out there in the d1 and it's totaly awesume here's the driver(giving a weird look)and the picture of the car from the side. IF U LOOK SUPER EXTRA CLOSE YOU'LL SEE THE BN-SPORTS STICKER

heh
    Attached Files

Comment

couldn't fit so i had to make the pictures smaller and make image by image
      Attached Files

Comment

Also in the d1 round 6 the "drift samurai,name of the car" got qualifed in 3rd place beating all Ken Nomura and Taniguchi's poor new altezza(sorry) and all these other cars (ae86) here's the picture of ken nomura and who ever his name is (don't know yet) and u can see ken's spolier
        Attached Files

Comment

go here for explanation http://www.drifting.com/forums/showt...&threadid=9512
          Attached Files
          Last edited by FC3S-D; 11-08-2004, 06:24 PM.

Comment

since when did nomuras er34 have a wing? i love it wingless.... but I have some pics of it with a cf hood.... that looks good...

Comment

check it out
              Attached Files

Comment

Sweet cacr man, always cool to see a new contender.

Comment

BAD *Censored**Censored**Censored*

I'm glad BN is still rolling strong with the FC, plus I love that damn kit!! Also I didn't know that was BN's new car I have a pic of that car in action too i think
                  Attached Files

Comment

WHOA WHOA WHOA!!!!!!! ITS NOT BN SPORTS' NEW CAR. Just cause someone has their aero on the car doesn't mean they are a works backed driver!!! Sure, he probably got a really good or free price, but he's not "BN Sports". The driver is Imamura (no, not THAT one...). He runs Drift Tengoku (or at least is some big part of Dori Ten) and he used to drive the pink/white two tone A31 Cefiro. He also had this yelow FC since a LONG time ago... Drove it in 2001 D1GP. Crashed it at Ebisu 2001 (V Opt vol. 91). This guy AND car have been around the block liek the village bicycle, nothing new here, guys..... All thats new is the aero... Sorry.

Comment

Oh yeah... BN's factory backed car is an FD. It is painted like a 787B. It is HOT *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*. Black Work Meister S1 3 pc with polish lip, driven by the leader of SEXY KNIGHTS (who had the Orange FC with black 17x9/17x10 Advan AV6 wheels). Anyways... yeah the FD wheels are like 18x11 and 18x13 and it has the blister kit and a HUGE GT wing, what else is new. It rules, almost as good as Hariguchi's Yellow car.

Comment

haha Lindsay, i ahve that magazine in the car right now.
                        yes the BM.

haha Dorifuto Zamurai! is as old as time itself.
                        i wonder why they ditched the cefiro though. the yellow car seems to be his personal car. he drove it back in those Marrionette days i'm pretty sure. yellow then, yellow now.
                        has some fottage of him in the team battle on doriTen vol. 8 (which i dont know where my copy is...) *mad face here*
                        he goes off course at the end of the long straight.

Lindsay, our cars are going to kcik *Censored**Censored**Censored*! yours already does! but mine will follow sometime soon. within a month i hope!!!

Comment

that dudes the drift "samurai" in option vid. hes a respectful drifter and hes captain of the best tandem 5 drift team "MARIONETTE" matoshi asamoto is in that team as well

Comment

well it's teh first time it was d1 wasn't it?
                            Attached Files

Comment

so does anybody have the FD pics of the BN car ?

Comment

Working...
                              X