My new $500 whip!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by s14driftingTX
    Great deal man. Looks clean especially for 500 bucks. Did you sell the 'teg? I've got one that I'm lloking to sell but, I dont know if I'd have any interest. What mods did you have and what did it sell for? Mine's a 98 GSR with a T3/T4 turbo, apexi 2.75 in exhaust, blitz bov, Mugen bronze wheels, jdm type r front (sheetmetal and HID) just rebuilt engine after cracked piston, its bored to 2.0, edelbrock intake...
    thats the thing everyone wants me to keep the dc for a while til im done with the 240.
    on my Dc i got :
    http://JDM4realz.onlineshowoff.com

Comment

ey man where in redlands are you located...i live there too....PM me

Comment

What the hell is up with your cars caster... I just love the, just got an S13, next is an SR. Make the car drivable first.

Comment

the teg is a millon yimes nicer then the 240, when i look at the pictures i here a mereachi playing a horn

Comment

you want to sell those z rims on the 240. those are the rims i am looking for. email me at aesthetics82@hotmail.com if your interested in selling them.

Comment

nice teg.. it looks really clean... and the jdm front end.. looking good... and thats a pretty good deal for the 240 with people jacking up the prices of them because of drifting... when you finish the 240 i want to see some pics

Comment

reply to all

thanks guys, for the comments. Im located in by the kerkoreon, the integras been 2 years in the make and is not done. and yes i will post picks of the 240 when im finished!

Comment

the 'teg is hella nice keep that bad boy the 240 is a sweet arse deal too.

Comment

Originally posted by LOVMUFN
                    What the hell is up with your cars caster... I just love the, just got an S13, next is an SR. Make the car drivable first.
                    "Good Eye LOVMUFN!" for $500 bucks what could be better. When i say S.R. meaning my front clip would be including the caster being changed out with the jdm parts. Am i not right ? kill 2 birds with one stone.. smarty pants, haha

Comment

the integra is awsome, and i tthink that 240 has major potential, even though its kinda rag tag right now...it still looks cleaner than mine though...and at least your daily is a DC2 ITR...right now mines an 04 civic....totally stock....

Comment

Working...
                      X