ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dori-Wagon does drifting with team Full Moon! (vid)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dori-Wagon does drifting with team Full Moon! (vid)

Sooo Me and weapon-x went out last night with team full moon and we got some video. Unfortunately, it was with a cell phone so it's alright quality but the skillz are still there.

The first one is of me in the wagon (dont know what that is? search dori-wagon) and the second is Ryan from Full Moon. Enjoy!

they're in quicktime and TINY filesize so 56K is ok!

www.tmrmzine.com/john/WagonDrift.qtl

www.tmrmzine.com/john/RyanDrift01.qtl

nice

Comment

nice playground yall have found.

and nice vids! good drifting

that wagon > *!!

Comment

thanks, that vid is with my friend's PHONE! such nice quality for a cellphone!

Comment

Ha ha ha ha you called him weapon-X. I'm Drew, I have seen you at Drift speed a couple of times I wish I could of been there. Bri and I were suposed to go this week but he blew his head gasket tonight I guess. hopefully he will get it fixed.

Comment

Originally posted by Coiloverkid
            thanks, that vid is with my friend's PHONE! such nice quality for a cellphone!
            nice vids for sure!

what phone is that anyway?

Comment

Sanyo VM4500 i think...

HAHA word drew. He told me about his situation. we're putting the car under the knife this week before the drift showoff...new tranny and headgasket, he's bulletproof for the comp! now all he has to do is drive good

Comment

CoiloverKid:

The vid looks awesome, pm or email me that location, im local SoCal, Cerritos to be exact. Dont want the Piggies camping at our drift spots.

I have some questions about your setup. Your running a RWD setup how was this possible. Did you weld up the CenterDiff, and disconnect the front axles. And what about the maximum angle of your wheels in the full locked position, were you able to adjust that, and if so how?

I have a 02 WRX and have been researching the possibility of a RWD drift setup for it.

email: counter_motion@yahoo.com

Comment

well, this car is welded front-and-center. it's a full rear lock-out. I dont really advise doing the same thing to your wrx, I have a japanese drivetrain and the USDM WRX trans has a much weaker gearset and casing. you CAN do it, but in about 3 months of recreational drifting, you'll need to change your gearset to something stronger, like RA gears. BUT it could last you for awhile. it all depends on your style of drifting and how much you really strain the car. Yes the front axles are bye-bye.

I haven't adjusted any wheel angle but WRX adjustable tierods are fittable. If you haven't heard, Kumakubo is building a spec-C drift car for 05 D1; I keep regular contact with him and he said that the spec-c drivetrain can hold up to the abuse but he had to disable the DCCD. (not like he needed it anyway) also, a good two way diff is a plus and a clutch that isn't TOO gnarly. nothing more than a twin-plate 400hp clutch...you dont want to send 200% over holding-stock into the tranny at 4k.

Comment

Damn, that phone gets better video lighting than my 300 dollar gateway digi cam..........

sweet vids

Comment

Working...
                    X