Got the slut painted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got the slut painted

Thanks to linds for the color suggestion...and the flake, yeah, its overkill and obscene...and it pisses people off coz its so damn shiny...i've gotten a lot of "God its ugly and looks like a bass boat"...i love it coz people hate it. ;-)

its super coz my aero still hasnt shown up in ... 11 weeks? I got tired of the primer *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*...got plenty of extra for the bumpers and skirts...

Hate it cause it's ugly? I love it. I want it myself. That paint is nice.

Comment

Does have the bass boat look to it, pretty rad though.

Comment

jesus christ that is bling!!

Comment

if it's your drift car for event's it's great! if it's your daily, it'll be hard to not get some weird stares.

looks good to me tho. make it complete with a body kit and some bling *Censored**Censored**Censored* wheels.

Comment

looks cool what kinda wheels are those? the color is unique i'd say

Comment

not my style but to bad either, it is definatly original and attention grabbing

Comment

Originally posted by 240sxsr20det
                looks cool what kinda wheels are those? the color is unique i'd say
                5zigen fn01rc's dude.

nice paint btw, hella unique. i like it.

Comment

now she's a uber bling slut

very nice, good way to be unique

Comment

nice wheels...i love the fno1rc bronzes....exactly what i want

Comment

Dude thats badazz!!! Who cares if other people dont like it! That looks wicked!

Definitely will be an attention grabber! I give that an A+ for originality!

Comment

the glitter gives it a nice touch as a prostitute. so howbout a ride for 1hr for 10$?

Comment

Originally posted by Ripper
                          the glitter gives it a nice touch as a prostitute. so howbout a ride for 1hr for 10$?
                          lol! anyways, i love the paint...but in that side pic it looks like your missing some glitter flake stuff....

Comment

very nice, hope that *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* dosnt get scratched up at the super market

Comment

Very nice. Always had a thing for black cars with lots o' flake. Good paint choice. What's the code?

Comment

Working...
                              X