RS-R Drift S2000 Photos on Speedoptions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RS-R Drift S2000 Photos on Speedoptions

Some pics of the RS-R drift S2000 are on Speedoptions.
    http://www.speedoptions.com/articles/4757/

i don't like seeing s2k's turbo'd or supercharged, i think the N/A value of any honda if worth more than turboing the thing. The s2000 has enough power to compete with the big dogs in the drift comps so doing it N/A will give you loads of power and awesome response...

imo

Comment

It may have power, but it doens't have much torque. That's why the S2000's aren't a frequent weapon of choice for drifters. Torque is the thing that spins the wheels, not hp. Power is just a mathematic calculation that allows you to tell what kind of maximum speed can the car go to.

Comment

i don't like seeing s2k's turbo'd or supercharged, i think the N/A value of any honda if worth more than turboing the thing. The s2000 has enough power to compete with the big dogs in the drift comps so doing it N/A will give you loads of power and awesome response...
        It may have power, but it doens't have much torque. That's why the S2000's aren't a frequent weapon of choice for drifters. Torque is the thing that spins the wheels, not hp. Power is just a mathematic calculation that allows you to tell what kind of maximum speed can the car go to.
        Stop your blabberin. You know if RS*R came to you and said wanna s2000, you would take it. I love the car is think it is great for drifting!

Comment

I would take it and sell as soon as I could to buy a Scoobie or an Audi Quattro. Got it?

Comment

Working...
          X