X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

very nice!

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne
      wow man very nice, personally the ssr proffesor sp1s are my favorite rim ever. all you need is aero for your car and it would scream sex brudda, props on a nice ride. quick ques why not 9 or 9.5 in front and 10, 11 or 11.5 in in back ?

not saying its needed just wondering.

I was deciding on what size to run and I thought that that 8.5 and 9.5 were right on the edge to extremely crazy like NiteKids(hennry). Plus ive seen pictures that were close to that size. I also had help from my friend calculating everything out.

The tires are Falken Ziex 512's

Comment

SEXY! love those wheels on your car man, simply awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by jdmdrewS14
          I was deciding on what size to run and I thought that that 8.5 and 9.5 were right on the edge to extremely crazy like NiteKids(hennry). Plus ive seen pictures that were close to that size. I also had help from my friend calculating everything out.

The tires are Falken Ziex 512's
          not tryin to call you out or say your wrong or anyhting, but if your talkin abuot henrys car, it deffinetly isnt 8.5 front and 9.5 rear.

hes got 18x9s up front wiht 18x10.5 in rear
          http://www.cardomain.com/id/nitekids check thier if you dont bleeive me

the car still looks awesome though, s14s are deffinetly on my top 5 most wanted cars list (that i can afford)

Comment

I have been looking at wheels for S14's for awhile because hopefully it will be my first car(Zenki... cant afford a Kouki yet ). These are kinda expensive but they would look amazing on a S14! I think the Nismo's have a center lug but they say they fit a S14. I dunno?

Nismo LM GT4 Blacklimited:
            Attached Files
            Last edited by 2years180sx; 11-20-2004, 10:58 AM.

Comment

Also these (sick ):

SSR Vienna Sovereign:
              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
              X