My first drift...Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My first drift...Video

Okay...here's some video of me. Sorry I don't have more, but my cameraman didn't shoot very much footage (he was too busy watching).

2 runs...Raw and "unedited", so langauge may not be WORK SAFE. Also includes my "offroading" activities/

Little over 2 mins, 20 megs. requires DIVX codec.

Right Click and Save as!

Charles

You were amazing. To bad it doesnt show your later runs. Very good man, I cant wait to drive out there with you.

I was the kid with the green polo and long hair. Hung out with Mattback and was around you a lot.

Comment

Not bad.. I notice you keep your left hand on top of the wheel.. I use to do that.. might be better to keep both hands on the wheel.. but thats just my opinon.. Do what works for you... keep on drifting..

Comment

Damn it. Why does it have to be this way? People who have skill run a shitty stock engine and stock suspension. People who aren't very good have everything done to their car.
        NOT FARE!

Comment

Originally posted by Orbitronio
          Damn it. Why does it have to be this way? People who have skill run a shitty stock engine and stock suspension. People who aren't very good have everything done to their car.
          NOT FARE!
          not sure I understand what your saying. You do UNDERSTAND that what you saw WAS MY FIRST ATTEMPT AT DRIFTING....EVER. (I don't street drift).

Comment

Originally posted by MrRiceRocket
            not sure I understand what your saying. You do UNDERSTAND that what you saw WAS MY FIRST ATTEMPT AT DRIFTING....EVER. (I don't street drift).
            Yeah, and you have an all done up car. You try to first drift from bone stock. haha sucka
            good luck tho

Comment

Originally posted by Orbitronio
              Yeah, and you have an all done up car. You try to first drift from bone stock. haha sucka
              good luck tho
              ahhhh...is that jealousy? If you know anything about drifting, than you know it is more the driver, than the car, and my 12 years of Auto-X experience shine thru. Do not mistake me for a 16 year old high school kid (but rather a 30 year old father).

Charles

Comment

nice! damn good for first time, love your car as well.

Comment

haha i just wanna get off the thread.. just keep on drifting..

Comment

Working...
                  X