Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well then....BUY ONE WHILE YOU CAN! lol jk

Comment

Those cars are just sexy as hell. I plan on owning one eventually. Maybe by the time I can afford one the R34s will be legal in Canada... *keeps dreaming*

B-Wurm

Comment

At least that's one thing that's good about living in Australia.

I have bought and sold 8 R32 GTR's in W Australia and they would be the most awesome, out of the box off the showroom floor, car I have EVER driven.
        Very few cars give the feel, traction, sure footedness and outright grin factor as one of these.
        You would have to look in Porsche turbo territory to even come close as proven by results in Targa Tasmania. That is the best bitumen road race in the World and it's right here in Australia.

My advice is
        Sell your soul
        Sell your Mother
        Sell your children
        Sell whatever you have too........
        and get one before you die.
        Bought a Sil80 with RB25DET in it and 300hp but it still doesn't give me a chubby like a R

Comment

Outright grin factor? Feel?

Sorry mate, but you need to get yourself into something like a Triumph GT-6 MkIII or Sunbeam Tiger before you start tossing out statements about fun cars to drive. A GTR is nothing once you drive one of the burly overpowered sports cars of the 60's.

And as far as traction or stability, well, that's what you pay for when you buy a powered-up high tech grand tourer. Let's not forget that all the Skyline GTR amounts to is a twin-turbo coupe on a midsize sedan platform with some national competition success.

The Z has far better lineage and much more promenance in my book.

Comment

Check my age and you will see I am from the era anyway.

I have raced 240z's , done Targa Tasmania in a 300zx TT and a GTR and a Porsche and a MR2 , owned Cobra replicas , Mustangs plus numerous other cars and i can still say that the GTR is the best out of the box car bar none.

The hairy chested brigade in the TR6's and AH 3000's are welcome to them, fun that they are but your talking about cars from a different era.Or in my case, my era....

The only reason Nissan has gone back to the Z in Japan is cos the R is dead. And the reason the Z in America is good at what it does is because the R was not avaliable.
            They banned the R in Australia for racing in 1992 and rewrote the rules because it steamrolled the opposition.

Comment

Originally posted by rlngtngku
              in order to import a car into canada, it HAS to be at least 15 years old.

it's easier to get imports into the states im pretty sure.
              You'd be surprised...

Comment

Thats not R32

its just a normal Skyline. single turbo 2 litre. A r 32 is 2.3 litre twin turbo 4wd.That is Gt. My buddy has one.(Im a canadian living in japan and do part time work at garage that specializes in older jdm(domestic to me) cars. i read wirte and speak japanese. anybody who wants adivce let me know. kexped22@hotmail.com

Comment

Try 2.6 litre twin turbo.

Comment

Working...
                  X