• Show
Clear All

• My new equipment!

Pics of my new Apexi N1 replica
    Attached Files

One more:
    Attached Files

Comment

That will give you NO performance gains and will make your car sound even worse. Get the real N1 and get 15-20 hp gains. LOSER!

Comment

ahah that was "cold blooded".

Comment

Originally posted by drift180
          That will give you NO performance gains and will make your car sound even worse. Get the real N1 and get 15-20 hp gains. LOSER!
          hey hey...!!!

if your all about the brand have at it. I had a HKS hiper muffler on my old hatch ( civic) and it sounded BEUTIFUL, and the quality was next to none!

I bought an OBX N1 3" off ebay and CANNOT TELL ANY DIFFERNCE IN BUILD QUALITY. ALSO I SOUNDS IDENTICAL TO THE HKS HIPER.

dont get me wrong, i LOVE brand name jdm stuff....but when form FOLLOWS function...the doller always reigns supreme

nice muffler! where did you get it from?

Comment

Originally posted by mk3mann
            I had a HKS hiper muffler on my old hatch ( civic) and it sounded BEUTIFUL, and the quality was next to none!
            Hmmm... i never knew Honda Civic's could sound "BEAUTIFUL"

Comment

cold blooded

Comment

Originally posted by 2years180sx
                Hmmm... i never knew Honda Civic's could sound "BEAUTIFUL"

Most 4 cylinders sound the same with a cylinder fiting every 18o degrees.

I personally do not like the mufflers that resonate. Instead, I plan on getting an exhaust cutout right before or after the cat.

Comment

YOU CHEAP BASTARD!!! i personally saying sorry to your car.... you ebay FREAK!!! i would rather buy a magnaflow for my import than some ebay el cheapo piece of zhit!!! trully cold blooded!!!

ps i suggest buying like strut than that kinda junkie...

Comment

It's a muffler tip get over it...

Comment

Working...
                    X