This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Milano / Brendan / Hubert Crash

a little small but you can see what happened here..

Click here for the video

Why is everybody making such a big deal about this? Drop it!

Comment

Originally posted by 110octane
      Why is everybody making such a big deal about this? Drop it!
      Who are you again?

Just wondering.

Comment

Just tell us what the reason is for this thread, is it to blame milano for brendons and hurbets crash? if so y dont you just say it if you have the balls to, then really start some S H I T. if not, stop crying and get over it, everyone crashes and move on

Comment

hey spoon check your pms and good vid

Comment

Originally posted by Nissan180sx
            Just tell us what the reason is for this thread, is it to blame milano for brendons and hurbets crash? if so y dont you just say it if you have the balls to, then really start some S H I T. if not, stop crying and get over it, everyone crashes and move on
            What's the purpose for posting any videos? Uh, possibly to show people what they didnt see and to show people what happened. Nobody's blaming anyone for crashing, i'm just showing the vid. Accidents happen all the time, its the nature of the sport..

Comment

To be completely honest I was a bit surprised that people were able to keep as professional as they were with Milano. What he did had absolutely ZERO concern for the other drivers in the group. Totally uncalled for if you ask me. He went in way to hard and fast and overtook on the inside, went too fast, had to let off carrying him to the outside directly in front of Brendan and Hubert which caused them to brake hard to avoid pile driving Milano and that put them into the wall and each other. Milano..that was very uncool and I hope you have the balls to come forward and appoligize...this was an exhibition, not competition. So quite trying to tell people "thats competition man"..becuase this was not the case. VERY uncool.

Comment

that was very uncool and I hope you have the balls to come forward and appoligize..
                listen, if people werent so quick to blame people, milano woulda been more than happy to replace all the parts needed for both cars, since he does own a junk yard it wouldnt be a problem,and i cant beleive that all you guys are actually sitting there and pointing out who to blame,so now that he knows people are talking s h i t about him because of a accident that "he caused" he doesnt wanna hear it, get over it. Its in the past, people learn from their mistakes and stuff like this wont happen again. IM DONE WITH THIS TOPIC
                Last edited by Nissan180sx; 11-25-2004, 07:19 PM.

Comment

I didnt wantch the video and I wasnt there, but it sounds like there is some miscommunication going on. Hopefully everyone can work it out. Whenever "incidents" happen, I've found that its always best to apologize. Even if it wasnt your fault. This way, nobody can hold anything against you. I remember a few years ago we had an "incident" at our local track. The guy who got hit apologized (even though it wasnt his fault), but the guy that hit him didnt say anything. This caused alot of confusion, and the guy that caused the accident ended up being banned from the track for a year. Just goes to show what happens when there is miscommunication.

Comment

Originally posted by Nissan180sx
                    listen, if people werent so quick to blame people, milano woulda been more than happy to replace all the parts needed for both cars, since he does own a junk yard it wouldnt be a problem,and i cant beleive that all you guys are actually sitting there and pointing out who to blame,so now that he knows people are talking s h i t about him because of a accident that "he caused" he doesnt wanna hear it, get over it. Its in the past, people learn from their mistakes and stuff like this wont happen again. IM DONE WITH THIS TOPIC
                    Why don't we let him say these things to us..and to Brendan & Hubert..not you. You're missing the whole point here which was very well put by Crazyhawaiian. I know the incident he speaks of..and it put a very bad taste in my mouth and many others. The car that was hit and who appologized was one of my teammates...the one who didn't I cannot look at the same ever again. I'm not mean to him, in fact I've actually helped him after a wreck he had. We are above that kind of thing, so saying these things to me is an insult. I'm not hear talking sh!t and it certainly isn't behind his back since this IS a public forum and I'm completely positive that he's already read these posts. I'll always be straight up and I'll always tell it like it is. If people can't handle the truth then they shouldn't get themselves in these situations..especially with my friends. Enough said...

Comment

Anytime you go 4 or 5 deep into a corner, there is bound to be a problem. Someone gets excited, someone messes up or any number of things happen. To continually start threads complaining about it isn't going to change that this is a fact of motorsports, people crash, if you can't handle it, get out of it.

I can totally see the other side though. If he caused the crash, even if it was an accident on his part, apologize. That is also a part of motorsports. Car's cost money, lots of it. If I popped someone in a corner, the first thing I would do is apologize, even if I had to eat crow. Because the guy you hit may be the guy who loans you a pair of coilovers at the next event when your's blow out.

The bottom line is this. Everyone is right and in a way everyone is wrong. The manly thing to do is apologize but if the person doesn't, don't dwell about it because it isn't going to do anything but make you and everyone around you madder, then it will spill over onto the track and nobody needs that. He didn't apologize, suck it up and move on. Yea it sucks and it's wrong, but thats life.

Comment

not tryign to instigate, but i dont know if all the drivers post here. i know a coulpe that dont post here a whole lot, and my $.02 saying stuff on the internet/asking for an e-aplology is *Censored**Censored**Censored*. im not a big fan of drama on teh intraweb. thats just my $.02 dont read into it to much or take it personally.

and about the video i cant see wtf is going on. the only thing i can tell is that a car gets into the wall (im guessing huberts s13 from the posts that bondruant whored out ) and i cant tell gold s14. i cant tell what the milano car was doing. but i was kinda disturbed at the gold car driving off after a fellow drifter hit teh wall pretty hard, and the way everyone just kinda kept drifting with an accident on course.

Comment

Originally posted by Ris4drift
                          not tryign to instigate, but i dont know if all the drivers post here. i know a coulpe that dont post here a whole lot, and my $.02 saying stuff on the internet/asking for an e-aplology is *Censored**Censored**Censored*. im not a big fan of drama on teh intraweb. thats just my $.02 dont read into it to much or take it personally.

and about the video i cant see wtf is going on. the only thing i can tell is that a car gets into the wall (im guessing huberts s13 from the posts that bondruant whored out ) and i cant tell gold s14. i cant tell what the milano car was doing. but i was kinda disturbed at the gold car driving off after a fellow drifter hit teh wall pretty hard, and the way everyone just kinda kept drifting with an accident on course.
                          I'll just make one last post in this thread. Brendan and Hubert were just fine..they were only upset that Milano did NOT appologize for the incident. Hubert ran into the back of Brendan and a little of the wall. We all know that accidents can happen and we don't argue that. What we do argue is that the responsible party did not say anything other than a remark in his "innocence"...please. An appology would have ended any of this happening. It would have been that simple. If you couldn't see what happened please read my earlier post which explains it. I have seen this from multiple angles and it was very easy to see what happened...I also am speaking on accounts from those behind the wheel..so this isn't hear-say. I'm not angry at any of you here posting, I just don't like injustice or those who condone it. That's all. Brendan is a very caring individual and wouldn't have just "left" Hubert there...that's just rediculous to make such an accusation. Don't assume...

Comment

you know WHY he himself doesnt post anything.. because he is 40 years old from lebaon barely knows how to put things in english and because of this is misnderstood ALOT but if an apology is desired hE IS sorry im posting on his behalf but he aso got mad when fingers POINTED TO HIM immediately if f rendon initiated they wouldve been clean THATS IT did yamamoto blame tarzan for doing donuts in the middle of the course destroying his s14..they just shook hands and thats it and that was a SERIOUS crash..*Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* man i cant believe some people. quit thisS. i mean try to appreciate what he did for them be4! he let brendons brother and brian drive his nephews car at a drift day all day he gave brendon som parts for his car . and now hes such an evil guy for not saying sorry for sumthing stupid .. he woulda fixed the stuff he told me himself. thats the end of that.. please stop this bs and move on

Comment

first off, i dont follow US drift competitions that much, so i didnt know the names or their cars at first when watching the video. my first impression was, wtf? how did those 2 crash?...

imo, it looks like the 2 that crashed didnt know what the heck they were doing. looks like they got scared and slammed their brakes which lead them straight for the wall. if the first guy that crashed just continued his drift and just slowed it down(with maybe a few light ebrake pulls), he woulda pulled it off fine. and didnt he see milano comming? or was he changing his radio station? why should milano apologize for another mans inexperience?

its really not that hard to drift around "circle turns" like that. but its different to be able to direct your drifts in a different driftline or change your speed at any given time. for example drifting square tracks, inch away tandems, or in cases like this video when it was needed. this is what separates american drifters from japanese.

only american drifter worthy to drift that way seems to be rhys millen. he has a rally background, so its obvious he has the experience(yes i know awd fwd etc rally drifts are performed different than rwd road drifts). never really seen that milano guy drift, but i guess he has a rally background as well, which does say something. i respect rally drivers way more than drifters, even tho im a drifter myself

Comment

Working...
                              X