replied
    Here is my 2006 ride.

-Jore

Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Jore
    replied
    Originally posted by Hyde View Post
    This is my car nowadays. It has been in some modifications since and it will hava a LOT mods to come. Plan is to get it ready for season 2007 to drift some

Heres some new pics..

-Jore

Leave a comment:

• VinnyQH
    replied
    here is my piecer....

Leave a comment:

• racerjon777
    replied
    Ignorant

Yea the pics are great but to the person representing the yellow and green symbol. Just wondering if you even knew what that meant. Because i learned that symbol has become a fad in the states for kids to put that on their car. But over here in Okinawa Japan for us americans thats a symbol of touble. Because that symbol means the okinawan driving with that on the car is a 1st year driver meaning if you stopped at a redlight and they slammed into you doing 80k it would still be your fault, which is bull because for 1 year they're excused from all accidents and we americans are considered "professional drivers" while over here. So know what the symbol means it's not JDM. Do research

Leave a comment:

• cptsideways
    replied
    This is my Soarer GZ20 I built up for this years D1 GB Championships, she's doing fine managing a 6th place at Round 1

Has a 1G & courtesy of RHDJapan she getting some new Blitz turbo's in the next few weeks. Also have a 1JZ ready to go in for when it goes bang.

A really sweet car & there's only 2 or 3 here in the UK

This is Tokita's car (D1 GP) I helped him find & fit an engine last week after he blew his in practice for the Silverstone match

Leave a comment:

• evotion
    replied
    Originally posted by ShAkE DoWn
    Ok...You guys are touchy for one thing thats off topic...Backing track now, Would you guys prefer a 1UZ-FE Soarer or a 2JZ-GE one?

1uz = us spec sc400.

1jz = soarer.

I have an sc400 and im planning on a 2jzgte swap.

1jz is a strong platform though, none the less.

Here's my car... just got it:

Leave a comment:

• DriftGirl
    replied
    And much props for reppin Washington State up there! the car is lookin way hawt!

Leave a comment:

• DriftGirl
    replied
    Originally posted by VuDuDoc
    pic for driftgirl.......BTW ill send you pics of the carbon fiber buckets i got also we gotta team up if you want the Aero bumper . BTW would you grace my car with your presence?

just added the front mount the day of the show....gotta love the haters out there...you should have heard it....then i nailed first place in Japanese/luxury class....muahahhaha
    yeah I heard that you did 'well' up there!! Dont sweat the haters, jus keep doin your thing I didnt think you still had the bumper! send pics of it as well....AND A PRICE!!

grace your car? um, ok

Leave a comment:

• VuDuDoc
    replied
    pic for driftgirl.......BTW ill send you pics of the carbon fiber buckets i got also we gotta team up if you want the Aero bumper . BTW would you grace my car with your presence?

just added the front mount the day of the show....gotta love the haters out there...you should have heard it....then i nailed first place in Japanese/luxury class....muahahhaha
    Attached Files
    Last edited by VuDuDoc; 06-30-2005, 12:09 PM.

Leave a comment:

• hatebbobbarker
    replied
    Originally posted by DriftGirl
    LoL!! Your car is lookin great! I got mines from HDP (HomeDepotPerformance)

yeah, Those are dead sexxxy rims!

NiteKids: Wheels were fine...then I had the rear fenders widened out. My main focus with that car was engine,tranny,suspension

I'll get around to it when I have the time...other cars to focus on R'now

when you get around to it, get around to some beautiful mesh.

I take it your not in southern california? otherwise I would have seen your car by now.

Leave a comment:

• sdtouge
    replied
    Originally posted by NiteKids
    Stop spending money on other parts of your car when you need to be focusing on your sunkin wheels!
    Wider and loweroffset, roll the fender! Make it flush!

i know! its wack actually putting money into your car that makes it go faster like drivetrai suspension mods huh? how dumb of her!

Leave a comment:

• DriftGirl
    replied
    Originally posted by VuDuDoc
    i like your hood prop... i got mine at lowes where did you get yours
    LoL!! Your car is lookin great! I got mines from HDP (HomeDepotPerformance)

Originally posted by hatebbobbarker
    some deep VS-XX or Rezax would look hot on that red SC/soarer
    yeah, Those are dead sexxxy rims!

NiteKids: Wheels were fine...then I had the rear fenders widened out. My main focus with that car was engine,tranny,suspension

I'll get around to it when I have the time...other cars to focus on R'now

Leave a comment:

• hatebbobbarker
    replied
    some deep VS-XX or Rezax would look hot on that red SC/soarer

Leave a comment:

• NiteKids
    replied
    Stop spending money on other parts of your car when you need to be focusing on your sunkin wheels!
    Wider and loweroffset, roll the fender! Make it flush!

Leave a comment:

• VuDuDoc
    replied
    Originally posted by DriftGirl
    i like your hood prop... i got mine at lowes where did you get yours
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

Working...
X