Drifting my BMW at Buttonwillow race trac

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drifting my BMW at Buttonwillow race trac

Hey everyone, here is the video from buttonwillow this weekend. its about 2mins long. sorry but we didnt have the camera out for very long.

You might need the DIVX decoder to view this: http://importxdream.com/prototype_v1...ivX521XP2K.exe

VIDEO: http://importxdream.com/prototype_v1...portXdream.avi

DRIVE HARD -eric
    Last edited by projekte36; 11-30-2004, 03:44 AM.

nice man. gotta love the weather on that day! you have pretty smooth transitioning too.

Comment

Thanks. yeah the weather sucked that day. the car acts up when it is wet out like that. just wants to keep sliding so its kind of sketchy. After it dried up later (and we put away the cameras ) it got REALLY fun!

DRIVE HARD -eric

Comment

I still have not washed the car from this event

DRIVE HARD -eric

Comment

///////////////////////bmw\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ rules. I love BMW. Z3 is my favorite car of all time. Well that tied with silvia s15, And of course my 240. But still. BMW+drifting=sweet!

Comment

yeah! Go Bmws.....just wait when i start drift my e30 on a track!

good vid!!

Comment

Woo! More E30 drivers

Unfortunately I'm on my friends computer and his Real One Player wont show the video so I will have to wait to get home to view it!

Can't wait for some more rainy days here in Arizona. I still need to find a big, empty parking lot that is away from busy streets where the police like to hang around
              -!RocknE30!

Comment

Originally posted by FD3S_pilot
                yeah! Go Bmws.....just wait when i start drift my e30 on a track!

good vid!!
                Let me know when you have videos posted of your E30. At this track day there were a couple doing well out there. an M3 and a 325.

DRIVE HARD -eric

Comment

Originally posted by projekte36
                  Let me know when you have videos posted of your E30. At this track day there were a couple doing well out there. an M3 and a 325.

DRIVE HARD -eric
                  i dont have videos of me but i think i have a german Drift Day video with nothing but BMWs everything from E30s to new 325csi it's pretty cool

Comment

Working...
                  X