X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my rb20det nissan laurel

updated this today
    http://members.cardomain.com/andrewrr

picture quality isn't the best. but don't blame me, i was driving not being a photographer.

Nice, do you have any pics with all four of your nice wheels, are those konigs? Anyway i love how it sits and nice job. All you need now is this body kit and your car will be pure sex
    Attached Files

Comment

i do, but the car was on jacks when i took it, so looks quite odd .
      Attached Files

Comment

hey, nice laurel..

im thinking of getting an rb20det c33 for 300 bucks...how long did your tranny swap take? was it difficult...my friend said you had to loop a wire around something and i was just dozing off...it was a sunday afternoon..who could blame me?

nice car man

Comment

Nice dude, and also nice drifting.

Comment

Originally posted by markeese180sx
            hey, nice laurel..

im thinking of getting an rb20det c33 for 300 bucks...how long did your tranny swap take? was it difficult...my friend said you had to loop a wire around something and i was just dozing off...it was a sunday afternoon..who could blame me?

nice car man
            thanks. the swap took a weekends work, including brakes for beer. the only wire you have to mess with is the neutral start switch, and that can be taken car of by just looping the circuit with a jumper wire. the plug is up by the battery. you also have to hook up the reverse lights, but i haven't gotten around to it yet, should just be a matter of running one wire from box to appropriate circuit.

Comment

oki doke..i know how to wire the reverse lights..but i may need a little more help with the neutral start switch...what do you mean looping with a jumper wires?

i need a push type clutch...and i dont wanna wait 2 weeks for my friend to take it out of his c34...how much did you pay for your clutch?

one more question..do you have HICAS on your laurel? i was thinkin of getting a rear axel from an r32 or a31 that doesnt have HICAS...too many things to do..so little time

Comment

the neutral start switch is the wire that comes off the auto box and goes all the way up to the circuit box near the battery in the engine compartment. all you do is get a small piece of wire(about 50mm) then put it loop it between the two pins, i think it's the big one all the way at the bottom.

as for the hicas, mine didn't come with it. you can either get a hicas removal bar, or swap out an s13/r32/a31/c33/r33 rear subframe, or just chuck some washers in before the rods and weld it up then loop the hicas lines.

Comment

nice car...one of i most admired drift car.....
                  unfortunately, at my place it's hard to get this car....

mine is rb20det also...but known as cefiro a31...

check out my cardomain page

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/672846
                  Attached Files

Comment

LyzardLaki, its unfurtunate about your accident. I hope you can restore your cefiro. It WAS a very nice car... I hope it still WILL be.

Comment

thanx buddy.....
                      yeah..it was a great car....
                      now waiting for my insurance to clear....
                      i had to wait for another 2 or 3 months perhaps...

i really miss her now....

Comment

Brings a tear to my eye... I hope the Advans are ok haha, sry.
                        How did you manage to wreck it?

Comment

yups...those advan survived with a little scratch.....

i lose control due to my rear tires is to bald...

Comment

Working...
                          X