No announcement yet.

Crazy Nissan Silvia/240SX S14a KOUKI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HOLY GOD, MY EYES HAVE JUST DETACHED THEMSELVES FROM THEYRE SOCKETS AND ARE ON THE GROUND BLEEDING. Theyre all so beautiful. My mind cant take it right now, WOW!

Comment

Re: Crazy Nissan Silvia/240SX S14a KOUKI

Originally posted by Mirage coupe
      Can I see pics of the Nissan Silvia/240SX S14a KOUKI not the Zenki please.

these pictures=photoshopped

Comment

no way

Comment

OMGIZZLE...these crazy threads are getting out of hand. To Mirage coupe: There's a handy little button at the top left of the index called "Search." You might wanna give that bad boy a click before you POST STUPID SHITE LIKE THIS. Thank you.

Comment

ooooo they are soo beautiful **sobbing**

Comment

Originally posted by Mirage coupe
              no way
              i can tell you for a fact that this one is photoshopped

Comment

how is it photoshoped??? It does look a little out of place, but it isnt that bad that its photoshoped.

Comment

Originally posted by iownju
                  how is it photoshoped??? It does look a little out of place, but it isnt that bad that its photoshoped.
                  well first off, if they had slow enough of a shutter speed to make the street and wheels blurred with motion, then the background would be blurred also, but its not. second, you can see where they tried to take some of the shart edges off where they photo shopped and they didn't blur in a straight light i.e. the bushes and grass circled in yellow

Comment

Originally posted by captobvious
                    well first off, if they had slow enough of a shutter speed to make the street and wheels blurred with motion, then the background would be blurred also, but its not. second, you can see where they tried to take some of the shart edges off where they photo shopped and they didn't blur in a straight light i.e. the bushes and grass circled in yellow
                    Um....No. Objects in the background move slower relative to objects up close. Depending on the exposure time objects far away will move so little [relatively] that it simply doesn't make a difference. It's like when you're driving down the highway and you look out your window at something far away and it hardly seems to move, but if you look at stuff on the side of the road they seem to be moving really fast.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Works 9 S14 Kouki

Comment

Nice post Stickz, but please post it in the Crazy S14 thread, so this thread can be closed.

Comment

can some one put up a link, I have searched and searched and have not found it yet

Comment

Originally posted by Stickz
                            Works 9 S14 Kouki

that is freaking HOT with a capital H O and T man. luv that car and supermade, they rock...!!!

Comment

Originally posted by GranMastrDrift
                              can some one put up a link, I have searched and searched and have not found it yet
                              Funny, because I searched under the keyword Crazy S14, and *gasp*, it was right there on the first page! Since I know you're too lazy to push the scroll down button, I'll post a link right here.

Crazy S14 for people who are too lazy to search

Comment

Originally posted by FourDoorSkyline
                                Nice post Stickz, but please post it in the Crazy S14 thread, so this thread can be closed.
                                O i didn't know these pic was in the Crazy S14 thread, I jus went to Works 9 site and picked it u!!

Comment

Working...
                                X