D1 Grand Prix Final Drivers Search Pics Dec 11 2004

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D1 Grand Prix Final Drivers Search Pics Dec 11 2004

Pics are now up and can be viewed by clicking here!

Congratulations again to all of the drivers who qualified. There are ten US drivers that qualified for the Dec 19th US Vs Japan D1 competition. There are also 18 US reserve drivers that will be called up if more Japanese drivers make it to the US.
    The Driver Search was a success and eight drivers got their D1 competition licenses.

Out of those eight, four qualified for the US vs Japan event which is impressive considering that they just got their D1 competition licenses on the same day.

One of the highlights of the day was Nomuken taking the Signal Auto S13.5 around the track. He didn't quite fit into the large American Bride seat and people around the judges booth were scrambling to find miscellaneous pillows, seat cushions and bits of foam in order to wedge him in.

We look forward to the 19th event. We will have a booth there, feel free to swing by and say hi.

More pics to come from the 19th event. Stay tuned!

Nice, but not a lot of pics, those guys look out of my league or any of ours for that matter...

Comment

Some of us ARE those guys lol. They post on here. :-D

Comment

is your name alex? your camera was HUGE!!!

Comment

Who drove the pink FC?

Comment

Originally posted by DriftFactory
            Some of us ARE those guys lol. They post on here. :-D
            Yeah, but I'm talking about "us", you know? We would be those guys who spin out at that event...Disagree or not thats what I think...And don't tell me you don't give a sh*t what I think...

Comment

Remember, everyone started somewhere. Just because you spin out now doesn't mean that you can't be ready to compete a year from now, or two years from now, just keep at it and you'll get better. Every spin is a learning experience. :-)

Comment

the pink FC belongs to Henry from mazdatrix... its pretty nice!

Comment

It was pretty nice. There is just something about a pink drift car :-D

Comment

Hey my name is on a web page! hahahaha Whats up everyone.. Congrats to everyone who made it!!!! Everyone trying out did really really well ...

driftfactory.. Its my car.. I built and painted myself

Comment

yes...congrats...well done...

Comment

Good job man, awesome car!

Comment

Working...
                        X