My V8 S13 project, -BIG PICS- [sorry for you 56k guys]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My V8 S13 project, -BIG PICS- [sorry for you 56k guys]

Last edited by FreeThinker; 03-11-2009, 07:42 PM.

that looks cool as hell. i hope everything goes smoothly for ya. oh and sory to hear about the bimmer.

- peace

Comment

Wow a 1997 Q45 VH41DE, that thing will be a monster once it awakens! The project itself is still a project but it looks like its coming along quite nicely! Do you have any help at all with it? Good Luck!

PS-Super Street?

Comment

does the z33 tranny bolt up to the vh?

Comment

Mind sayin how much this thing will run you?

That would make a great track car if you can retain a 50/50 weigh bias, can you? Q45 VH41DE why choose this engine?

Comment

hey man, that car looks sweet so far. Good luck with the project and i hope i can see it run in person some day.

Comment

good gosh batman!! thats a beast!!!!

keep us updated!! i want to see the finish artwork!

Comment

sweet!

Comment

nice conversion, what are you doing for a clutch master cylinder??
                  i just finnished putting a vq35de into my s13, i had allready installed a floor mounted pedal box, but looking once it was in there would have been no room for the master at all.or is the vh shaped differantly around that area?
                  damm i wish i could of found a z33 box, i had to use a r33 rb25det box with a custom bellhousing, the motor is 5mm from the firewall and the shifter still sits 35mm to far forward
                  Last edited by drftn13; 12-13-2004, 01:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by NextBoost
                    Mind sayin how much this thing will run you?

That would make a great track car if you can retain a 50/50 weigh bias, can you? Q45 VH41DE why choose this engine?
                    50/50 is wayy overrated. and i doubt hes keeping it, the vh is all aluminum but it has a darned lot of aluminum for block reinforcement.

Comment

Yeah!!

Thats gonna be hella pimpness Oh and is tha s14 coversion on tha s13 coupe easy? It looks hella sweet!!! I hella wanna do that, is it hard?

Comment

nice project... i would like to see it finished......

Comment

Hmmmmmm!

Come to think of it I actually have seen that conversion but it was on the 180, theres a pic somewhere on tha forum but dont knoe where at??????????????

Comment

S14A front on the silvia looks sweet,
                            Few S15 coversions on silvias but they are not right
                            One from europe

Comment

this thing still isnt done yet sean..... man I have been waiting to get a ride in this car for like 2 years

Comment

Working...
                              X