Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crayz '05 Mustang GT

0-60 in 5.4.
    53/47 weight distribution (same as 350Z)

I gotta get me one of these!!!
    Attached Files

Gettin' sideways
    Attached Files

Comment

Nomuken ain't got nothin on this tire smoke
      Attached Files

Comment

One more time!!
        Attached Files

Comment

hows that pony handle?

Comment

...like a shopping cart on grass.

Comment

That car has more body lean than me leaning my head on my gf in a movie theater...

Comment

Originally posted by ShAkE DoWn
                That car has more body lean than me leaning my head on my gf in a movie theater...
                wth kinda analogy is that

Comment

Originally posted by frictionfighter
                  wth kinda analogy is that
                  not a good one

should be like "handles like trying to lay stoach down on a greased fat chick"

Comment

looks like a plastic toy

for some reason it feels like a cheap car.

Comment

Live axle....

Comment

the thing is that mustangs arent meant for drifting or any kind of sideways movement.
                        they seem primarily made for straight quartermile driving.
                        not that theres anything wrong with that, but i'd just like to see ford come out with more well-rounded cars like the svt focus and gt40, but with a more affordable price tag.
                        not everyone has over 30grand to throw down on a car... or at least i dont.

Comment

Originally posted by na6ce
                          the thing is that mustangs arent meant for drifting or any kind of sideways movement.
                          they seem primarily made for straight quartermile driving.
                          not that theres anything wrong with that, but i'd just like to see ford come out with more well-rounded cars like the svt focus and gt40, but with a more affordable price tag.
                          not everyone has over 30grand to throw down on a car... or at least i dont.
                          Er... if its such a bad drift car, why is Gushi trusting it next year? I do admit that its stock suspension is'nt exactly a dream, but its managable.

Comment

http://bradbarnett.net/mustangs/shows/sema04/mrt.htm

Comment

I think the outlook on the 05 stang will change once you see this particular pony in action next year!

Falken Tire+Vaughn Gittin(J.R.)+Xtreme Mustang Performance=One Bada$$ 05 Drift Mustang

Comment

Working...
                              X