Pics of my new S14

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SidewayzRacer
    Im going with a built black top and a turbo upgrade. Im shooting for 350-400hp.
    recommendations: ported and polished 20G or 3037S

Comment

Originally posted by Coiloverkid
      recommendations: ported and polished 20G or 3037S

Yeah- Im gonna run a complete Greddy Head package(Valve springs,Rocker Arm Stoppers, Head Gasket, etc.) HKS 264 cams, Greddy intake manifold, HKS fuel Rail with 740cc injectors, Stainless exhaust mainifold, Garrett GT2871R Turbo w/braided lines, Blitz FMIC, Blitz BOV, ACT clutch, Apexi power FC, Blitz boost gauge and Blitz EGT, Oil Pressure, Boost Gauge, and so on and so on. That set up is EASILY good for 350hp+

Comment

come on post more pics

Comment

Originally posted by 300zxttfreak
          come on post more pics
          yeah...from what i can see its looks friggen awesome

Comment

Ok here's a link to see some pics.......

http://www.msnusers.com/S14Pilots/ko...nw?albumlist=2

Let me know what you think. I'll add more pics once the fenders are rolled and the SilkRoads are on her.

Comment

You gotta have some really deep pockets for all the ish you listed son!!!

Comment

c'mon lower some more- why are americans so hesitant to lower thier imports, every time i see a nice import done up in america i always think "now that could go lower" Thats not to say i dont like it its nice as

Comment

Nice car!

Comment

Originally posted by rb20
                    c'mon lower some more- why are americans so hesitant to lower thier imports, every time i see a nice import done up in america i always think "now that could go lower" Thats not to say i dont like it its nice as
                    If you read my earlier posts you will notice that she's gettin her new SilkRoad Coilovers installed this week. Then she's gonna be sittin on the ground!!!!!!!! You shoulda seen my 180sx, it was dumped on its A$$ with the same coilovers that are goin on the S14. Just wait for the pics once she's all hooked up with the new coilovers............

Comment

Here's a few more....... This is me and mlmsilvias14.

And a few more of me...

Last edited by SidewayzRacer; 12-23-2004, 11:51 AM.

Comment

love the pics and the project. Let us know how the silk roads feel. I always here good about them. Just wondering if they are worth the $1500?

Comment

They are WELL worth the $$$$ I had them on my 180 and I couldnt believe it! The car stayed sooo flat and during the Drift the was amazingly controlable and easy to control. The ride on the street was great too! They are so easily adjustable you can set them soft for the street and when you get to the "Drift Spot" you can pop the trunk, turn them to a harder setting, turn the the steering wheel(the fronts are inverted tube design so they adjust on the bottom) and do the same to fronts by reaching your hand in and turning the knob to a harder setting.

Comment

Originally posted by rb20
                            well here in birmingham we have horrible road conditions, my friend has tein s tech springs on his 240 with 17's and it scraps

Comment

RB20 you can only go so low before you lose driveability, it's all about preference and what your trying to do with the car. You want a low center of gravity for drift but if you go to low you lose steering angle and tire meeting the road( for control ). It also screws up allignment and causes other suspension problems that require the propper settup to work. Not to mention scraping up your exhaust and other things that hang low. Unless of course you like driving or drifting at 20 mph?!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X