• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My FC3S

Here it is a 1987 Rx7

I hope to bring this cars full potential out in a few years
    Attached Files
    Last edited by AaronConklin; 05-27-2005, 03:04 PM.

Where did my spoiler go!?
    Attached Files
    Last edited by AaronConklin; 12-22-2004, 10:44 AM.

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

My poor poor trunk
        Attached Files

Comment

now, into the inside, there is a Momo Shift knob...and thats the only good thing in there....
          Attached Files

Comment

My radio is gone.................
            Attached Files

Comment

my exhaust tip(s) (dual exhaust)
              Attached Files

Comment

well, thats about it for now. As we can all see this car needs help...lots and lots of help. This car was broken into when the previous owner had it. That is why the spoiler is ripped off and the trunk has a gap where the lock should be. The guy I bought it from did some work to it. He did some suspension work (Tokicko) and a Racing Clutch (I don't know what company). He also put Racing Beat Exhaust Tips on it. If you have any opinions, suggestions or questions please post them. I would love to hear what you people have to say (please try to be positive if you can )

Comment

how much ?

Comment

The original price was $2000.00 but my dad managed to get it for $1500.00

Comment

Nice car man and you did have good deal. Im also planing on getting one. Have fun with your car man.

Comment

gl buddy

Comment

nice car dude, I want one of those. Good luck fixing it up, I dont know much about rotaries but www.teamfc3s.org has a lot of stuff, might be worth a check out.

Comment

Im thinking about painting the main body Gold and offsetting the gold with Black, or Carbon Fiber. I think that would like really nice, like some of the Top Secret Cars. Like...the black paint would go on the hood and stuff like thatl; you guys know what im talking about

Comment

HEHE nice car man! Dont worry if it looks like hell, as long as it drives like hell .

Comment

Working...
                              X