Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: colors

Originally posted by ebolarama
    all the aforementioned colors are awful. primer gray. as one member stated, you will ruin your paint drifting. also, why spend money on something that essentially does nothing for your car.
    I like primer too, think it looks sexy

Comment

I got it, try faded metallic blue, with primer black on the sides...
      and some mesh wheels....
      what ?
      what are you guys looking at?
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by soultron
        I got it, try faded metallic blue, with primer black on the sides...
        and some mesh wheels....
        what ?
        what are you guys looking at?

ha ha.. thats Tight!.. ha ha..

Not too ricey but performance look, all in all

ha ha..

Comment

haha, i once talked to a kid that actually tried to prove that the color affected the wind resistance on vehicles. he was riding a yamaha dirtbike, blue, and said the the low freq. of blue was what made it slip through the air better. kids thses days.... i would go with black. never can go wrong with such a color. blue is nice to.

Comment

the best color is primer, because its easy to cover up things cheaply; i had a tuff style drift car (cressida), primer dark grey, all these dents, no bumper, cracked lights, intercooler hanging with some nylon belts....yup, those were the good old days of drifting (just reminising)

Comment

EVERYTHINGS PRETTY IN PINK!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by _uG TM
                Dont bother painting it.. just put alot of vynal all over it.. then if you get tired of it.. get new vynal.

all of RSR's cars.

Comment

I've always thought about how cool it would be, once I'm actually good at drifting, to build a badass machine and then paint it pink with teddy bears dancing down the sides of the car...if anybody wants to make fun of you, it'll just take a simple display of skill to shut them right the hell up. Nothing could be worse than being beaten by a pink teddy bear car.

Comment

Paint it Drift Bible Orange or D1 Gran Prix panda or Keiichi Green or Option red/white/blue or Drift Tengoku camellion or Signal Auto chrome or Yokohama black or Advan A3A silver or Asphalt grey or Vaseline creme or Nismo black or Nismo gold or Nismo white or Grey carpet grey or Clear Windshield or Barney Purple or Sponge Bob yellow.......... as you can see this thread is G@Y

Comment

re:

true. i just like things to be simple. and the notion of spending money on your car for something outside of the realm of performance is ricey.

Comment

Should this be in appearance modifications?

IMO:
                        Grit blast the panels and give it a coat of clear rust inhubitor. Think of the weight you'll save! When you dent it, just pull the dent - no painting required.

If you are going to paint it, I'd say flat black.
                        -Hides scratches well
                        -Cheap to repaint
                        -Radiates heat the best
                        -The white-blue of tire smoke really contrasts well!!!

-MR

Comment

thanks!

i was starting to think about just painting it white cheap *Censored**Censored**Censored* white paint

Comment

Originally posted by VRDjr
                            I've always thought about how cool it would be, once I'm actually good at drifting, to build a badass machine and then paint it pink with teddy bears dancing down the sides of the car...if anybody wants to make fun of you, it'll just take a simple display of skill to shut them right the hell up. Nothing could be worse than being beaten by a pink teddy bear car.
                            hahahaha, good idea

Comment

Ice Blue!!!!

Comment

black primer/flat black...shows you mean business

Comment

Working...
                                X