ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My JGTC Gallery (professional quality I hope!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fu*k yer, thats some good quality pics..

Great post.

Comment

i have to ask.

How much did your camera (that took those pics) cost?

$500??

I need one of those REALLY bad.....

Comment

I think the EOS 20D is around $1,500 and the Digital Rebel is around $900.

Comment

Originally posted by vigvoodoo
          I think the EOS 20D is around $1,500 and the Digital Rebel is around $900.

Comment

Very nice pics!

Comment

hey frisco i was planning to get a digital rebel as my entry into SLR photography, i was wondering which shots you took were with the rebel. as far as i can see i cant tell the difference between the 20D and the rebel, but yeah the 20D is pretty sick. i was wondering if there was anything else i need to know about the rebel.

Comment

Man, those are wicked. Especially the two JGTC cars neck in neck.

B-Wurm

Comment

Wow - thanks for the continuing compliments and views guys!!!

mk3mann: 20D runs about 1500 and Digital Rebel runs about $800 just as vigvoodoo mentioned. This does not take into account the additional cost of lenses and accessories though. I was using mostly the 70-200 f/2.8L IS lens at the event, which runs another $1700! Plus LOTS of memory, batteries, etc really starts adding up!

But the pix are worth it!

sidebyslide: The DRebel is a great entry level DSLR - but it really really lacks capacity for shooting motorsports due to it's speed and lack of true AI servo compared to the 20D. If you are just starting out, however, the DRebel can certainly get the job done until you hone your skills.

Also, for the rest - I've switched web hosts to accommodate add'l bandwidth and even added a wallpaper section to my site which I'll be adding more to soon so that more of you can get some of the high res stuff!

For now enjoy a few high res wallpapers I have upped, including shots like these:

Comment

amazing photos man, ur going places

Comment

wow professional quality pics. the best pics are the one with the brakes heated up and the fire out the exhaust

Comment

Great pictures what speed lens are they 4/5.6 or are you using the faster ones? You shoot RAW or Jpeg-L don't have photoshop at work so i cant see the photo info..

Again great stuff..

blue

For now enjoy a few high res wallpapers I have upped, including shots like these:

[/QUOTE]

Comment

bluegas: most of the pix were taken with @ 2.8 w/IS on. So yes - fast lenses are a MUST for shooting motorsports - especially at night.

Comment

love it. awesome work man.

Comment

Working...
                            X