No announcement yet.

Nissan Laurel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nihongo is the japanese word for japanese.

Comment

umm..can i do japanese? yeah sure...do it up the a$$ or somethin...you mean nihongo hanashi masuka?

are you japanese? of course not

Comment

my bad
        i speak only basic japanese

Comment

haha its alright man..didnt wanna sound like an a$$..just felt like being sarcastic..the context of which you asked was basically correct

Comment

Nissan Laurel C32

Hi!! I just loved the Laurel picture. I`m wondering what kind of engine that is in the Laurel C33? Here in Norway we can only get Laurel C32. My car has a 2,4 6 in a row engine. Nice to see pictures of other Laurel lovers.

Comment

there's the rb20det and i think the RD25DE (i really dont know what the engine code is for the stock diesel 5 speed laurel) i think there are more..like rb20E or whatever

Comment

the C33 laurel runs the RB20E, RB20DET and RB25DE from factory... common swaps are SR20DET, RB25DET and RB26DETT

good car... thinking of one for a daily later on

waiting to get my hands on my new 4 door at the end of this month!

- adz
                Attached Files

Comment

Why did Nissan stop making left handed Laurel`s afther 1990? They stoped taking in Nissan Laurel to europe afther that year. That is why we only have C32 in Norway. I realy love Laurel. But the C32 are getting old, now I`m thinking of Nissan Maxima. The car on the picture is my old C32 2,0GL from 1986. Will take a picture of my Laurel 2,4 SLX if people are intrested to see it. The car on the picture has a CA20S engine. The C33 is so much nicer than C32.
                  Attached Files

Comment

my laurel has a rb20det
                    the diesel is the RD28DD
                    the old old old shape is not my bag mate sorry

Comment

Working...
                    X