X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hulk + Supra

Look he owns one!
    Attached Files

Got this from the bomex site. His son post's on supraforums once and a while.
    Attached Files

Comment

Say what?!
      Attached Files

Comment

haha yeah..i think he does own one..my friend sent me one of those long supra videos and it showed him driving one..kinda weird? i would think he would drive a viper or a corvette a lambo or something.

Comment

Originally posted by d r i f t swift
          haha yeah..i think he does own one..my friend sent me one of those long supra videos and it showed him driving one..kinda weird? i would think he would drive a viper or a corvette a lambo or something.
          Don't worry he owns them too... I have a picture of all his cars somewhere... i think the supra is the only import he owns... not so sure???

Comment

They make Lambo's in the states now?

No offense, but I would never pair that son with that dad - just looks out of place, like the kid should be the son of that other guy in the first pic.

I hope Hulk makes his son work for and work on his own cars rather than be spoiled. Hulk seems like a really awesome and down to earth guy though - amateur wrestler who got lucky and turned pro, artist, etc. That kid is wearing a 5hift 9ear shirt, which I think are sold at Koll's or somewhere like that...

-MR

Comment

Khol's - for shift gear shirts

that's one of his sons

Comment

i knew he owned a supra but i never saw his supra nicee i wish i could afford a mkiv ohh well sc300 is good enough

Comment

Him and his boy were at TAS this year looking around, he stopped by our booth and gave me a pile driver LOL . yea he owns a Supra and was there lookin at new products. Hell of a nice guy somewhere I got that piledrive pic I would look but I still cant turn my head.

Comment

Hulk got his supra tuned at Autotuner in oviedo which is practically here in orlando.

www.autotuner.org I beleive. or .com maybe

Comment

Working...
                    X