corvette

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• corvette

ok....iv seen GTO's, mustang's, viper's, comaro's, and even el comino's drifting........but were are all the corvette's?????
    i think seeing a C5 or C6 sidways would be awsome! but im suprised that i never have seen it done

i think its like the viper in that it has too much hp and its something that isnt easily obtained by drifters.

But id personally rather see a cadilac drift. the road corse cadis look great and if they set it up for drifting i think it would do pretty good.

Comment

he he...its photoshop but its still a sweet pic...i would love to see this happen in real life..
      Attached Files

Comment

That will never happen in real life. RHD Vettes don't exist.

Comment

DUDE your photoshop kung-fu is strong!!

Comment

Damn, that photoschop looks sweat!!!

Comment

I think it has alot to do with cost. Unless its factory backed (like the GTO and Viper) its probably not going to happen. Its more likely you'll see cheap domestics being used. Anyway, if I remember correctly, Drift Showoff 03 in Texas had a Z06 place 3rd.

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyHawaiian
                I think it has alot to do with cost. Unless its factory backed (like the GTO and Viper) its probably not going to happen. Its more likely you'll see cheap domestics being used. Anyway, if I remember correctly, Drift Showoff 03 in Texas had a Z06 place 3rd.
                yup...he did a lot better then i thought he was gunna do.

Comment

I forget when exactly but I think it was aroung 4 or 5 months ago, one of the Chevy commercials during the football games showed a corvette drifting around. It was actually a pretty cool commercial.

Comment

yeah you'll never see a factory backed vette because gm doesn't need any help selling the vette and you'll hardly ever see you drifting because of the price of parts my mom had to pay $65 to have the running light bulb changed cause we didn't have a jack to fit under the car but the good thing is now we're getting a lift

Comment

yea i get the cost part of it....but there are brand new mustangs i know ken gushi's is factory backed but im not sure about any of the others....and 350z's and g35's being used to drift none of which are cheep cars...and you could pick up a used C5 Z06 for about the same proce as a new 350 or g35

BUMP for the photo shop thats sweet

o yea.....and...arnt there vetts in japan or are all of them imported?
                      Last edited by 240LoVeR; 12-31-2004, 05:35 PM.

Comment

its not the price of the car its the parts

I was talking to the owner of MSI and he races his vette but now hes building a BMW because "It's just getting to exspensive to race a vette"

Comment

at the end of the video their is a vette doing circle's around a cone

http://www.f-bodyhideout.com/videos/bragg-smith.wmv

Comment

That is a good photochop. It might have to go to my background, lol.

That vid was nice too. That Vette looked pretty good after he got the drift smoothed out. It seems fast too. The angle was pretty low(compared to the Camero) and it looked like there was a lot of grip there, a whole lot of grip.

I'm guessing there no vids of the Drift showoff with the Vette.

Comment

you can find the video of that vette on www.tremek.com somewhere in the drifting forum

Comment

Working...
                              X