PIC: Update of ca18 onevia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by d0wn5h1ft
    yeah, i dont let what people have to say affect my decisions. i could realy care les what they have to say especially on the forums" this does not apply to those of you who have posted here" but half the people who reply on the forums dont know JACK DIDLY. after the breakin process is compleete ill take some action shots and try and get a video up, i need firewire becasue USB wont import the video sttream on my dell.

brandon
    I hate dell's i used to work for them as a sales rep in Nashville TN....NEVER EVER buy another dell....they cheap out on parts like that. USB's should always import video...its a UNIVERSAL port....but you might have USB 1.1 port....hence not being able to stream higher quality vid.

what year/how old is your Dell?

Comment

Good Choice! Nice swap. So, how do you plan to get past emissions testing?

Comment

how much for one of those cardboardfiber cooling panels?

Comment

Originally posted by driftersil80
          Good Choice! Nice swap. So, how do you plan to get past emissions testing?
          i think they are passable in california lol not 100% true though, but i've heard some people pass on a CA18 @ test only stations

Comment

most motors will pass a emissions(sniffer) test its the visual test that gets you the "test only" and "no pass no pay" places are the best to go they overlook a lot of things because they just wont they $$$

Comment

whats smog? NEVER HEARD OF IT.

LMAO

well thats 2 years from now, that i have to worry about smogg, and if things stay the same then i can easily pick up papers for 250.00. if not ill jsut buy my 87 gts coupe like ive been planning and turn this into my track only car. or onlyess i pick up a sponsor, then that could happen anyway.

but yeah, i could care less about emissions. its all BULL...

Comment

Originally posted by d0wn5h1ft
                whats smog? NEVER HEARD OF IT.

LMAO

well thats 2 years from now, that i have to worry about smogg, and if things stay the same then i can easily pick up papers for 250.00. if not ill jsut buy my 87 gts coupe like ive been planning and turn this into my track only car. or onlyess i pick up a sponsor, then that could happen anyway.

but yeah, i could care less about emissions. its all BULL...
                amen

Comment

2 great things about central oregon. to be specific , Bend. 1st no deq. never have to get yout car tested. 2nd and most important rich local government spends millions on round a bouts all over the town. neighborhoods, on hills, industrial areas. new offices are like scarey military lookn complexes out on the west end. u can get lost in this small town goin out there plus not to many cops at night.

Comment

Working...
                  X