AE86 3D Model

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AE86 3D Model

Something i've been working on for while, making it initial D style but I am willing to do some D1 Versions if you guys can provide me pics

all i see is a X

Comment

Great job so far! You've got talent! What modelling program are you using for this?

Comment

Zmodeler, you can it at www.zmodeler2.com

Comment

yea alot of people have been having trouble with that pic so I reuploaded it as a jpg

Comment

You've got too many polygons in places that are usually problem areas on car models. But overall it looks pretty good so far, should look awesome smooth shaded with a texture slapped on it. May i ask what it is being made for?

Comment

oops
              Attached Files

Comment

Hi Crash. Not bad, but as with everyone else who's ever tried to make the Trueno, you suffer from bad prints. Unfortunately, good prints of this car doesn't really exist. And it's a hard car to make.

The main issues you need to work on is to try and capture the curves in the body. It's not as boxy as it seems, but that's very hard to see from the prints. Also, the lower window line is off, but that's also the prints fault...

Anyway, A friend of mine have made a Trueno for Racer, and is currently working on the SIFT D1 car. Here's how it looks in early renders:

Keep it up, and good luck with the car!

Comment

yea the prints suck but i'm tired of working with them lol. So I think i'm just gonna fix up what I have right now as good as I can because I really dont feel like remaking this car.

Comment

Originally posted by CRASH
                    Zmodeler, you can it at www.zmodeler2.com
                    that link didn't work for me

Comment

Working...
                    X