Need pics of Taniguchi's S15 Interior

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need pics of Taniguchi's S15 Interior

Need the interior shots, mostly of the back, I need the ones of his latest car, Apperently the rear package shelf was cut out of the car and paneld up

please help thanks

You making a 3D model as well? I have the same problem. I seem to remember how it looks inside, but not where I've seen it. Might have been a vid or something. Let me know if you find anything, and I'll let you know if I do...

Comment

only interior pic of nobs silvia i got
      Attached Files

Comment

That interior is looking smik

Comment

wow! that interior is awesome. the wiring on it is so clean and nicely put together. sequential shifter for easy fast shifting.

Comment

ACtually its for my setup on my car. its hard to find anything. I have vids of d1 and see his car but not much interior shots. anyone know what those braided cables for? guessing its for gauges or nos

Comment

those look like fuel lines(feed and return) coming from the cell or gas tank in the trunk

Comment

k time to get a fuel cell. I want some killer lines like that haha, well maybe not. But damn pics of his interior is hard to find, I spent 6 hours last night and found nothing of the back of the interior, except the one in superstreet a while back. but that was his old setup where the fuel cell was behind the back seat.

Comment

NAWS is a drift car... NO WAY man sorry.
                  Man was that silvia hot...

Comment

does anyone else just hate the paint job on the altezza?

Comment

I don't like the paintjob either.

Comment

Originally posted by DRIFTER-M
                        NAWS is a drift car... NO WAY man sorry.
                        Man was that silvia hot...
                        Kazama uses nitrous.

Comment

that is not actually sequential is it? personally i dont like the guady stickers on either.

Comment

Originally posted by blargonator
                            that is not actually sequential is it? personally i dont like the guady stickers on either.
                            The Hiper Silvia RS2 has a sequential gearbox, and I'm pretty sure this picture is of that car...

Comment

Kazama uses nitrous.
                              Actually I donnot believe he does anymore, anyway look at all the drift cars out there and I bet your maybe 5-10% have nitrous. It is not needed in our sport. Our sport isn't so much about speed as it is about pure skill.

Comment

Working...
                              X