No announcement yet.

240 to silvia photos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sdtouge: No, it's full. I was very seriously considering going. I might go to DD22 if I can, DD23 definitely.

Ralliart: Notice how I said nothing about what model Porsche, or what state of tune it's in. My car WILL outgrip a 964 C4, 944, 914, or 924... provided they are stock. Why don't you go put yellow hoses in your engine bay and leave analysis to grownups?

Comment

lol, I just asked what kind of suspension you have. You are not to observent. If you were, you'd notice my motor is matte black, and the only yellow things under the bonnet are plug wires and intake couplers. I'd be more confident in the abilities of a 944 in stock trim over that 240 of yours.

Comment

Originally posted by GRiDRaceTech
        [B]Sdtouge: No, it's full. I was very seriously considering going. I might go to DD22 if I can, DD23 definitely./B]
        its kinda hard to get in. just check the site every week or so. i sold my moms car for her and have been riding my bike evrywhere to save money up. instead of buying more suspension i am going to do ALOT of drift days and track days.

i just picked up coilovers 2 days ago, they are so much better. the tanabe pro-ss type 2. very stiff. now i just gotta get that darn 2 way in in time for dd21 and i will be set

Comment

My suspension mods are as follows: KTS coilovers, Powertrix tension rods, Powertrix subframe spacers. Certainly more than H&R springs and AGXs. Besides, I run real man's tires, not sissy ES100s.

You'd be more confident because why?
          Last edited by GRiDRaceTech; 01-08-2005, 07:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by GRiDRaceTech
            My suspension mods are as follows: KTS coilovers, Powertrix tension rods, Powertrix subframe spacers. Certainly more than H&R springs and AGXs. Besides, I run real man's tires, not sissy ES100s.

You'd be more confident because why?
            Real man's tires? wtf lol. Didn't know manlyness was based on tire type. So do tell, what kind of tires make you a man? That's certainly a well sorted car then. Spacers, some adjustable links, and some coilovers. You have me beat ( )

I'd be more confident because of the 50/50 weight distribution, superior balance, 200+hp in turbo trim, 16x7 & 16x8" rubbers, 4 pot brakes, and a skidpad figure of .90 back in 1986.

Comment

yea but you're rocking the world of vaccuum with that JDM lump.

Vaccuum sucks, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by Parry
                yea but you're rocking the world of vaccuum with that JDM lump.

Vaccuum sucks, huh?
                Psh, have a shot at it bud.

Comment

Originally posted by Ralli///Art GS
                  I'd be more confident because of the 50/50 weight distribution, superior balance, 200+hp in turbo trim, 16x7 & 16x8" rubbers, 4 pot brakes, and a skidpad figure of .90 back in 1986.
                  Awww, look guys, he can regurgitate facts!

That doesn't mean you know jack squat about my car, though.

Comment

Old Front

New front.
                    Then I crashed.
                    Here is the current front:

Comment

Awww, look guys, he can regurgitate facts!

That doesn't mean you know jack squat about my car, though.

You asked me why i'd be more confident no? So I told you. You never told me what real mans tires are.. And no I don't know anything about your car. I know it's ratty looking and that's about it.

Comment

the 240 to silvia look nice but the s15 front on the 240's always look out of place to me

You never told me what real mans tires are..
                        I can tell you what sissy tire are they start with DUN and end with LOP

Comment

Psh, have a shot at it bud.
                          I'm comin down next weekend aren't I?

Comment

I know it's ratty looking and that's about it.
                            Looks aren't everything. I've seen showcar-quality rice that barely runs. I've seen racecars that have huge ignition problems, or drop random suspension components on the track. But hey, they looked good, and apparently that's all that counts.

30-45 minutes of continuous grip/drift track time repeated four or five times in 90-degree heat running second gear out to 6500+ rpm at least twice a lap must not be a good enough indication of reliability.

There are three real man's street tires: Falken Azenis RT-215 (soon to be replaced by the RT-615), Kumho Ecsta MX, and BF Goodrich G-Force T/A KD.

Comment

PLEASE, STICK TO THE SUBJECT!!!!! PICTURES...PLEASE

Comment

Working...
                              X