• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Drifting Compilation

Something i put together while i was waiting for the New Years

http://www.hightechpa.net/Vids/DriftProject1.wmv

enjoi!

sweaty bastards.

A few old clips but mostly footage ive never seen..worth the download time..and to anyone who is thinking about making another..please leave out the same ol' yellow supra that has been in all of these.

Comment

that was a really good video, i enjoyed it alot
      but i was wondering, most all of those cars are really low, how do they drive it on the street and not get anything ripped off?
      and the last song what was it? i liked it

Comment

thats a pretty well put together video, congrats on that man. what songs do you have playing during the video, they're both really good? and whats the last thing it says on the screen in japanese? thanks great job on the vid tho definately

Comment

nice video

one thing i would like all drifting videos to have though is the sounds of the car.

Comment

Nice vid, But that trance song was sick! Does any one know of any artists that make or spin music like that?

Comment

i loved the vid, there there a frew clips i have never seen before in there and it was great. I have to say thought the yellow supra witht the sequential shifter is played way to much in home made vids. Not to trash or anything i can't edit at all. so good vid!

Comment

its like every video on my computer plus some of my mp3's were mixed by someone else. lol small world . ive heared that trance song in like 7 other different mixes. nice find

Comment

star for me-mind one feat rena?

Comment

Its about time a new drift video came out D

Comment

very nice video...

kinda weird with those split.. subliminal weird video's spliced in there..

but great video

Comment

Originally posted by PrOxLaMuS© S30
                        very nice video...

kinda weird with those split.. subliminal weird video's spliced in there..

but great video
                        i know what you mean, i thought something wicked cool was going to pop up. But allace.... it didn't

Comment

sweet, but why was there the interuptions when a car was in mid drift?

Comment

interesting editing. not sure of the message. still made me watch the whole thing. i think it slowed down a little on the second half.

Comment

Working...
                            X