Lets Go. DriftUnit Team Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lets Go. DriftUnit Team Video

Got bored at work, decided to edit some footage we had from the past year.. not everyone is in it.. and Guest appearances by JR and Benson..

it's short..

peep it.
    http://www.driftunit.com/videos/letsgo.mov

pretty sweet! yeah! what!!

Comment

Nice job

Comment

Haha, not bad Mark..you forgot to also mention guest appearance by Calvin Wan. You've gotten a lot better BTW. You need to break some of that aero...car's to pretty! Hahahaha!! j/k

Comment

very nice video mr arcenal, car is looking really good, do you think you could do a writeup on your greddy turbo setup in the tech section ? i am very intrested about the pros and cons and how logn it took and teh problems etc etc, and im sure other people are intrested in that also, that would be great.
          thanks alot

Wayne

Comment

Totally. i was just mentioning JR and Benson cause they're not on DriftUnit.. hehe.. oh, and on the video are.. Jay, Jay Graphtech, Jerry, Vic ASP, Calvin, and myself.. Not on the video are Hiro, Tsutomo, Robby, and others.. lol

Hey Wayne.. I can try and do a write up on the tech section.. lemme figure it out.

oh and BooZTT, i'm a professional cone misser! that's my specialty.. serious. lol..

Originally posted by BooZTT
            Haha, not bad Mark..you forgot to also mention guest appearance by Calvin Wan. You've gotten a lot better BTW. You need to break some of that aero...car's to pretty! Hahahaha!! j/k
            Last edited by SpoonFork; 01-09-2005, 01:35 AM.

Comment

Nice as always.

Comment

great vid, but too short. hope to see more vids in the future

Comment

That's hagcht. Guy in the white S14 is rad.

B-Wurm

Comment

Working...
                  X