No announcement yet.

5 NEW VIDEO CLIPS!! *Yay*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I stumbled across the site last night and was going to download them today, but you guys took them of!!! I want them, it won't take me long at all to downoad, please out them back on!!!

The rool was crazy. Whats he do with the car?

Oh yeah, one more thing, MORE VIDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I like the street ones and ones of those nature. Keep up the good work.
    Last edited by Pacman; 01-14-2005, 11:28 PM.

Comment

You guys should zip the vids to prevent streaming. Thats what I do for my vids. Nobody streams em. Thats a bandwidth killer.

Comment

intresting i think i'll take you up on that idea thanks! btw u wern't at DS?

Comment

Yeah I thought it was a DS 1 so I showed up at noon with $20. But then they said it was a DS 2 and I'm not down to pay $65 to drift for 3 hours so I went drifting at Triangles. hahahaha. O wells, see you guys in Feb ...

Comment

Originally posted by Pacman
            I stumbled across the site last night and was going to download them today, but you guys took them of!!! I want them, it won't take me long at all to downoad, please out them back on!!!

The rool was crazy. Whats he do with the car?

Oh yeah, one more thing, MORE VIDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I like the street ones and ones of those nature. Keep up the good work.
            Sorry but you'll have to wait 2 weeks till the 1rst.. If i can make it up to you sign up for the forums and request for some free stickers or just go to the Free Stuff section.

Comment

that silver 240 with one light up and teh other down, what kind of body kit is that on there? and awesome vids

Comment

nice vids bro

Comment

Originally posted by Hypnotic_Pimp05
                  nice vids bro
                  Thanks guys for the comments... i'm going to open the vids back up on Feb. 1rst... along with alot of updates...

Comment

Videos are back up

Comment

Working...
                    X