Need Pics Of Izumidas Z33

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Pics Of Izumidas Z33

hey guys i need pics of izumidas orc 350z if you post up pics on this thread or email them to me at
    truikon@hotmail.com
    id appreciate it
    thanks
    randy

ive been looking and havent been able to find any on the net and since jgtc wasnt too long ago, i was thinking that some of the people on this forum might have some of them
    randy

Comment

hey,@whats up. my name is John and I can take any kind of pictures of the car. It is at Top Secret III in USA, and I am in chiba, japan, at top secret I. i wont be back til beginning of feb but then i can take photos of the car for you.

Comment

Originally posted by uchi_san_saikos
        ive been looking and havent been able to find any on the net and since jgtc wasnt too long ago, i was thinking that some of the people on this forum might have some of them
        randy
        ahah i was just bustin your chops man dont worry about it, and senior top secret japan aka coiloverkid, lets get some pics ehh

Comment

Here u go!

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

okay guys, imma give you all the real reason that i need the pics, i drift rc cars and wanted to make a car i havent really seen others make correctly, so i chose izumidas car his car is so sick and has so much detail on it that i could not help but choose it, too many people have done the 86, s13, s15, fc and fd, so i said z33 so ill post pics when i get it done, but if you have profile pictures of the left and right side and front and back i would really appreciate it
              thanks
              randy

Comment

If someone manage to come up with some nice pics, I might even make a 3D game model of this car

Comment

does he still have the rb26dett in it? in that picture it looks like a vq. i'm talking about the bottom picture

Comment

good view for a copy.......

Comment

Working...
                    X