Video of NASA-AZ U.S Drift @ PIR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video of NASA-AZ U.S Drift @ PIR

Hey guys, here's a vid of our drift event that took place this past Sunday.

Want to say thanks to Brady D., Joe Vaccaro, and NASA for setting up the drift session. Also, Blair S. for making the vid and Vosko for hosting it.

This event was the best so far, IMO. I logged over 100 miles, ran out of tires, and almost ran out of gas - started out with a full tank!!

here's the vid.
    http://www.vosko.net/media/jiinkz/usdrift05.wmv

my car is the red/white s13. i know, i need to get the body kit painted. this is my new drift car and barely got the SR, suspension, and what not swapped in a couple night before the event. didn't even get a chance to put the rear flares and bumper on.
    Last edited by s13champa; 01-13-2005, 07:00 PM.

Check yur PM's man.

Comment

Hey Champa! this is Pat, that kid from Drift Vegas and Drift SHowoff. Man....Everytime i see you AZ guys you are on a whole new level. This vid was *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*ing awesome. Glad to see you got everything swapped onto that shell you had. Seems like everyone's doin well. Hopefully next time you guys come out to Cali you'll all kickass. See you guys at the next Vegas Drift. hahaha

--- Pat

Comment

Yo, that vid is sick!! I loved the ending man.

Comment

GOOD VID. AND GOOD LINE YOU HAD GOING. HOW LONG HAVE YOU GUYS BEEN DRIFTING?

DAVID

HITANDRUNCREW

Comment

NASA does cool events,, there is another USD comming up back east...
            Not so much hype and bullcrap, plus it's mainly amatures so it's a really good way to start..

Comment

Hey Pat! How’s it going buddy?

The new car definitely feels a lot better then the old rust bucket I use to have. I actually bought this car with the intent to swap everything over because the old one was such a POS. Crashing it at Falken Drift Show Off actually did me a favor…haha

I have been drifting for about 2yrs and at the same time Autocrossing and logging in as much track time my wallet will allow on our local road courses in hopes to become better at drifting. I’ve been a member of NASA AZ for almost a year now as well... Hmm, there’s an SCCA AutoX event this Sunday that I’ll probably attend to if my tie rods get in on time.

We always try to get as many people to come out as possible but the most we’ve had was 12 drivers. The usual numbers of drivers is about 7, and on a 1.8 mile road course its 'drift heaven'! You just keep going lap after lap non stop for 20 – 40 minutes and hardly ever see another sole on the track. You’d swear you’ll the only one there…lol A friend of mine said he hit 100mph around the oval in his 350z and I’ve personally hit the 118mph speed govern in 4th gear on the back straight. Divebomb into turn1 and clutch kick top of 3rd or 4th gear at about 70-80 mph…It was a blast! Wish you guys could’ve been there.
              I do believe the next event is the first week of Feb. see you guys at the track!

Comment

Working...
              X