Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congratulations Denny (video)

http://hometown.aol.com/borodori/myh...ooffcamber.wmv

Congratulations to Denny Cabal for completing his first connected top side drift at this Saturday's Drift Session in Honolulu, Hawaii! Denny performed the drift with an entry speed of approximatly 70 mph at the top of 3rd gear, successfully drifting the chicane, through the off-camber series of turns, and the approach to the sweeper.

After totaling his white "drift tape" 240 in the beginning of the day, Denny returned to the track in his brother's 240 coupe. Denny was able to clear the entire top section of the Hawaii Raceway Park track while not having rear wheel traction at any point in time.

Great job!

p.s. This drift was performed in a 240sx with only lowering springs and struts, sway bars, a stock SOHC KA motor, and no LSD.

now pay attention, you little SR20 fanboy snots.

THIS is where my point is proven, 70% driver, 30% car.

that little sr20 isnt everything

Comment

id say 95% driver. but that kid got skills! well done! impressed with the committed entry.

Comment

Yups Denny was ripping it up all day. Good job brah!!

Comment

75? Wow, nice run man. I think I start it at only like 70 or so. You can tell the guys who have skill vs. the guys who use all power by the ones who can do the chichane to off camber. Looks like you had a good line too. Some guys who come in there past 60 end up hitting it wide and running over that bumpy spot, looks like you missed it.

Comment

Good show.

What's your setup on your fastback?

i have an FC so its inrelavent. But just curious.

Thanks.

Comment

Nice vid.

Comment

Congratulations Denny!

I watch the movie before I read the post and was like "OH!!.... OH!!.... OH!! Daaaaaamn!!!!!!!! he cleard it!!!"

Comment

143 sr20's!

Comment

Working...
                  X