There is a New Drift video by

Bimbo Boyz Productions
    features: Circuit & Street Drifting
    will be released in Spring

check out the first Trailer
    this clip is 3 minutes long and is 7.9Mb

please right click and save target as:
    BBpTrailer.mp4
    Can't wait... I take it the mountain drifting was in Japan someplace?

Comment

I'm not trying to be a prick or anything, but this is typical of the camcorder footage you can find on any japanese drift site. Are you just making something that can be downloaded for free or are you guys actually trying to edit this together into something decent? I hope the trailer isn't a real indicator of the quality of the rest of the footage. Again, not trying to be a jerk or anything...just seeing a lot of people trying to cash in and not everyone is bringing much to the table.

Comment

Originally posted by SlideRiceFC
        I'm not trying to be a prick or anything, but this is typical of the camcorder footage you can find on any japanese drift site. Are you just making something that can be downloaded for free or are you guys actually trying to edit this together into something decent? I hope the trailer isn't a real indicator of the quality of the rest of the footage. Again, not trying to be a jerk or anything...just seeing a lot of people trying to cash in and not everyone is bringing much to the table.
        Can you post up some japanese drift sites... Thanks

Comment

rofl ...

i dont think i'd own something with "bimbo boyz" in big letters on it.

Comment

Heh...sorry but you'll have to do your own digging. Again, not trying to be a prick. It's just that I know most of the guys who have sites I frequent and posting URLs is a sure way to kill their bandwidth. Just take a trip to yahoo.co.jp or something and do a search. I guarantee within 10 minutes you will be enjoying plenty of home video footage. http://www.excite.co.jp/world/url is a decent site translator to help aid you in your quest and just change "url" to "text" if you're just looking to translate some text. Happy hunting!

Originally posted by Mooboy
            Can you post up some japanese drift sites... Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by SlideRiceFC
              Heh...sorry but you'll have to do your own digging. Again, not trying to be a prick. It's just that I know most of the guys who have sites I frequent and posting URLs is a sure way to kill their bandwidth. Just take a trip to yahoo.co.jp or something and do a search. I guarantee within 10 minutes you will be enjoying plenty of home video footage. http://www.excite.co.jp/world/url is a decent site translator to help aid you in your quest and just change "url" to "text" if you're just looking to translate some text. Happy hunting!
              Thanks... I really should've tried that myself since i can read Hiragana and Katakana. But I get tired fast of trying to translate Kanji.

Comment

I PMed the guy that this came from and he said that the first 2 guys are him and his friend.. both americans
                he said the purpose of the video is to bring you everything that you do not and usually can not see from the option series. the first video is about 2.5 hours of drifting in japan. events / street / hanging out.. ect. They just want to get out what drifting is all about in japan and show people whats up. there is alot to be edited and put together that was just the first one To let people know something is comming out. I dont know about you but I dont see many other videos out. when i was into bikes there were alot of videos doing tricks and what not. Hell, for 20 or 25 bucks what ever it costs over 2 hours of drifting in japan.. FAWK.. im up for that. but does need to have more editing, I think.

Comment

agreed. like I said, I hope there's better footage. And I don't think it's all-important to bring street footage to the masses. It's out there for those willing to dig. This might be the sorta thing they should just dupe on their VCR at home and offer to ppl for like $10 or something.

And mooboy, if you can read it then you're further along than me...haha.

Comment

If you guys just want two hours of street drifting. Look for this video (it was in my local japanese video store) called The DRIFT : Fellows in the Drift. Talk about just hours of freaking drifting in a bunch of spots in japan. Like 20-30 cars. Awesome.

Comment

Working...
                    X