Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by emission
    What a mean thing to say.

It maybe ugly to you guys but as a fan of the supra i know the handling and power will be something else!!!! we all know concepts look ugly at first but I’ll look some what different when it's finally released.

dont get me wrong: I love Supras as well. Im just not feeling that front end on the concept drawing.

Id get it and hack up the front a bit with sum diff headlights

Comment

I like this a little better.

Comment

Supra concept? I like it better than the first picture posted.

Comment

RE:

That one looks like a boat >.<

Comment

looks like old fashion taste it going out the window

well actualy... the lines are almost boxy like the elder fr's (AE-86 for example) yet rounded off...kinda contradictory but i cant think of how else to explain what it looks like the new trends are startin to look like.

it seems now that the simple yet awsome look that people are shooting for going the JDM rout is opposite of what the dealers are puting out

who knows maybe there will be after market lights that will look like the older style to replace to the newer altezza style lights that are coming out of the show room

Comment

Thats not the supra concept, that's supposed to be the car toyota's making to give the NSX and european supercar makers copetition.

It's supposed to house a 400-500hp V-10

The next supra is said to have a V-8 w/ about 300hp

Comment

i like the one chas has up above its alon pleasing to look at

Comment

srry thats supposed to say alot more pleasing

Comment

Ive alwayz been a Supra fan, but this new supra looks horrible... I wouldn't even think of driving it.

Comment

The lites on that new car pic look like a cross between the new Celica and the MR-S whats this wold coming to!!!!!

LOL Reminds me of the the celica gts and the CelicaSupra from back in the day same car except the front lites and motor.

Comment

Originally posted by Oki Drifter
                        Thats not the supra concept, that's supposed to be the car toyota's making to give the NSX and european supercar makers copetition.

It's supposed to house a 400-500hp V-10

The next supra is said to have a V-8 w/ about 300hp

Thats stupid. They could keep the I6 and produce that much power, and still keep the good balance. The 93-98 supras made 320hp, i dont like this downstep, and i would much rather have the I6TT vs this new V8

Comment

Originally posted by Chas

I like this a little better.

GT 4500 Concept MID/REAR

Comment

Originally posted by DriftGirl
                            Id get it and hack up the front a bit with sum diff headlights
                            NOOO!!!!!!! You shouldn't do that just do a 2jz80 front end conversion

Comment

Originally posted by Oki Drifter
                              I read they decide to cancel the '05 supra

ALSO, this is maybe bad news but im gonna say it,

Toyota's gonna get rid of all their I-6's and use just V-6's and V-8's on their future cars...... like, the next Altezza(IS 300)

NOOOO!!!!
                              I'll miss the supra , but if they are going to replace it why not bring back the Cressida!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by emission
                                I'll miss the supra , but if they are going to replace it why not bring back the Cressida!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                Ahhhhh NO!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X