No announcement yet.

link to 300zx ans 350z drift picks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Id pay 6 grand for a nice lemon z. I dont know, but dont pay full price. What problems are you having? Why not just get ti fixed under warrenty.

Comment

i have had many many problems fixed under warranty but its still a lemon none the less...
      okay here we go
      on 4th tranny at 14 or so thsnd miles
      camber problems twice
      2 new seats due to wear
      needed 2 sets of tires because of camber problem
      window "grease" problem
      new gas cap door
      new o2 sensor(car died in middle of houston traffic w/no warning)
      tie arm problem(caused car to pull HARD to right)
      cheap paint has had a pen(writing pen) size dot of rust on it since a few thsnd miles.
      ebrake only works on last click
      Nissan service peeps broke a plastic piece off my car(which i have pics of)
      thats all i can think of for now but im sure theres more.
      there are alot of my friends with the same problems but not as bad a s mine..hope that helps..

Comment

i heard that the 350's also cant go through the touchless car washes because they will tear the exaust off, is that true?

Comment

The car was probelm is with the doors handles. There so big they could get pulled open sometimes.

Comment

I hate to say it but you wanna get your money back on a brand new car and you've beat the crap out of it for how long? My friends z is 550 a month so if I use that as a basis you've had your car only about 3-5 months right? All those issues you got seem to stem from the fact that you've been drifting it. The proof is in the pictures. But hey if you can scam yer money back, way cool. Like renting a car beating it up and not even having to pay for it.

Comment

thats pretty messed up man. If your gonna tear up a Z, you should get an 80's one to beat the *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* outta. Instead of a new 350z... I have had my 350z for about 1 year now, gone through a few sets of rear tires and breaks but its BY NO MEANS FALLING APART! And I have plenty of fun with it. Ya know theres routine maintence to be done even on new cars. Idunno, Id say get rid of that car until you learn how to drive it.

Comment

Working...
              X