ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My RX-7, be Jealous! I know you want to be...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey don't believe the hype... It's your car, and that thing is a classic. Wear your battle wounds with pride...

Comment

yeah go super boro styles

Comment

I am a big fan of the FC. I have had 2. Wish I had another to romp on.
        I think the car has character. Its yours. Enjoy what you have. I also think its awesome you are willing to push your buddies and help them that way when their car sh*ts on them or they dump it.. Thats a good guy. I am also a mazda fan period.
        Enjoy what you have
        -Jeff 99 Blk miata

Comment

Cars nice bro

Comment

i give it to you that the cars boro, but im not a fan of boro so im not gonna go crazy and say its nice. but i do have respect for you and your car and the fact that you dont care is awesome. props on that

Comment

I wish I could have an opinion about your car but the link does not seem to be working

Comment

yea, i got soooo many views and comments abotu my beast so the bandwidth was exeeded after 3 days lol

here is the link to them http://photobucket.com/albums/v612/c...s/1%2017%2005/

Comment

hideous craptacular not cool... there, so the message was long enough.

Comment

I dunno, I like it. No expects the beaters. Total mad max style. It's theft protection too. I used a smiley!!

Comment

like the look- its nice to see something truely unique without being overly flashy

Comment

very nice, excellent choice all around. especially car choice! ye-ah!

Comment

KinTako - Hey I seen you car in DD21...props on doing all your own work. I was going to ask if you knew any good shops that work on the beastly 1.3s 2 rotors because i want to get an fd for a track car but i don't have that much free time to always work on it.

Originally posted by sdtouge
                          i drove the golden/brown s13 coupe that was leaking a *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* load of coolant and was on a jack stand most of the day

i honestly got maybe an hour and a half.

first i didnt have a gas cap and gas started shooting out the side off my car all over the track, then my car wouldnt stay cold. hoorah!!!!!
                          Hey dude i let you borrow my gas cap....I was parked right next to you and in front of KinTako. I have the steel gray s14.5 that i had to limp all the way home after DD21.

Comment

looks pretty tight. Super coooool!
                            FC's are nice anyway

Comment

Wish i could see what your FC looks like but all i see is some msg from the host. But im not jealous i have my reasons.

Comment

Raziel there is a link on this page(2) at the top to the pictures.

Comment

Working...
                                X