No announcement yet.

THe ultimate sleeper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks for the pics man. now I know for sure that my project will be doable.

Comment

Originally posted by Coiloverkid
      awesome car, but its too sad that he's 100% thug ghetto and has no concept of the english language. I cant even read his posts without getting a headache..
      lol "punctuation"

Comment

damnn i can see that most of you people visit club4ag ohh well im sc3005spd in club4ag see you guys there!

Comment

The best sleeper I've seen so far was the Mitsubishi family van with a 4G turbo motor that does 12's. There's a video of it smoking a 4th gen Camaro floating around on the net. That thing hauls azz!! Wood panels and all!! LOL!!

Comment

Thought it was a Chrysler/dodge? I love that car.

Comment

i'll post some pics but our in house fabricator has a Geo Tracker with a Police Interceptor Engine in it, even used the rear end as well... it sounds a little mean

Comment

hey, it was a mid-80's Chrysler minivan and it was not powered by a 4G63, it was using the stock engine, except it was turbocharged and internals were done as well. I think the site is www.turbovan.com , the site might be wrong though. peace.

Comment

O damn sorry for the mis-information. I read somewhere it was a Mitsu, but yeah you guys are right its not. My bad. But that van still kicks azz! LOL!!

Comment

Ultimate sleeper had to be the Kcar that smoked a Supra that ran a 12 in the 1/4 mile. The kcar ran a 10 something Too bad the turbos spool so loud it kind of takes away the "aw factor" because you know with that much boost it will haul. Oh well still kicks *Censored**Censored**Censored*.

Comment

i think the ultimate sleepers are twin-engined anythings.. ive already seen 5+ twinengined cars featured in a variety of magazines and all of them have had 2-3sec 0-60mph times... here are the ones that i remember off the top of my head... twin engined turbo tiburon , twin engined VR6 turbo Golf MK3, Twin engined Nova hatch with Vauxhaul turbo engines... Twinengined Biturbo Audi TT... Twin engined 4G63T powered 2nd gen eclipse... and the list goes on... btw the tiburon was in the Sport Compact Car USCC and its had 330hp per engine and ran mid 10s at the 1/4 on street tires..and it was sold for $80,000 by its maker..

Comment

sleeper is a creissida with a 1JZ TT that has top mount intercooler, stock muffler, but the real exhaust comes out just after the headers, and there is rust in the wheel wells and the paint is peeling.....

Comment

Originally posted by SilverGhost
                          sleeper is a creissida with a 1JZ TT that has top mount intercooler, stock muffler, but the real exhaust comes out just after the headers, and there is rust in the wheel wells and the paint is peeling.....
                          yeah, especially how the 1JZ is single turbo! they'll never know!!

Comment

haha i was gunna say the same thing, you stole my thought, fuggen mind stealers....

Comment

says here its tt http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...category=33615

Comment

thats because he's wrong, and you should know that.

1JZ = 1 turbo

2JZ = 2 turbos

see a trend?

Comment

Working...
                                X