NZ Drift Video; KIWI Drifters!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NZ Drift Video; KIWI Drifters!

This is how the Kiwi's are getting into the drift scene...

4min vid
    25Mb

Right click and save as...
    http://d1nz.org.nz/videos/2004%20Final%20Round%20M.mpg

Post comments if you like it.

that was FARKING AMAZING, Jono. ur vids just keep getting better. any chance that high quality version will be sent out to D1nz members?

andrew

Comment

very nice find....4 door big pimpin....

Comment

Hey man

Are you gonna be in Chch for R1? Anyone who buys me a beer can score themselves a DVD quality copy

Comment

wow, NZ kicks as$

Comment

Amazing video! Looks like it was an awsome event and Im looking foward to this coming season. Did you do all the camera work yourself or is there more of you!?

Comment

very nice one keep it up.

Comment

I'm going to try and make it, but i just spent a *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* load on my laurel. I'll scrape over the next two months and save up to make the mission down there... hopefully. otherwise, see yas at round2. and i just watched that vid a few more times, really like the slowed-down/sped-up parts that goes well with the sample.

Comment

Originally posted by Miss S14
                  Amazing video! Looks like it was an awsome event and Im looking foward to this coming season. Did you do all the camera work yourself or is there more of you!?
                  thanks. i shot about 80% of it and just edited it at home. we have a dedicated in-car guy and usually two cameras on the judged area at the event. hopefully more this season, fingers crossed (sponsors and all that).

Comment

OMG i watched it twice!!!, hopefully u guys will come over here to OZ and drift. Better yet go over and take on the Japs!! I cant beleive how good u guys are!!

Awesome footage also!!
                    Looked like a bloody awesome atmosphere, every1 mucking around and having fun!!!

Cheers
                    Last edited by ABuSD; 01-19-2005, 07:17 AM.

Comment

this is Tight! damn.. Nice stuff

But you shoulda kept some audio from the cars damnit

Comment

nice video. the music went with it very well. it nzdm tyte

Comment

speaking of which whats the name and artist of the track played in that footage, was it linkin park?

cheers

Comment

Originally posted by slideways2004
                            nice video. the music went with it very well. it nzdm tyte
                            haha. good call. NZDM. i'm lovin it

yeah it was linkin park.

Comment

nice vid

what is kiwi I've seen it before but don't know the meaning other than the fruit

Comment

Working...
                              X