No announcement yet.

My poser S14! camera phone pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sweet ride homie....how much you hav spend???

Comment

a lot haha. I bought the car for 5300 4 years ago. scince then I have spent about 8 on it, unfortunitly it was on suff I ended up changing. I did a 98 front conversion 2 years ago diftrent body kits, diffrent wheels (though cant have enough) Diffrent seats and such but I got a lot of it back luckly on selling it to get what I want.

thanks for the coments guys, I am just use to people flaming

Comment

ehh im not flaming you, i just am not a fan but ehh to each thier own, im gld we have different tastes, or else everyones cars would be the same. so what do you use the car for ?

i hope you arent an actual poser with that d1 sticker or else ill have to make fun of you

Comment

the car looks great. lets get some more pics of it on here. please no camera phone pics.

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne
            ehh im not flaming you, i just am not a fan but ehh to each thier own, im gld we have different tastes, or else everyones cars would be the same. so what do you use the car for ?

i hope you arent an actual poser with that d1 sticker or else ill have to make fun of you
            haha well I wouldnt say that, I am a big fan of D1, I am i am going to do the driver search as soon as it gets running better. They are some stickers that I got from my buddy that is a pit guy for D1. I am all about drifting, I use to have a whale tail on the back. I just wanted some change I guess. I would shoot my self before I put a ricer wing on it. LOL. But I woudlnt say I am a poser either. I like a lot of the styles that japan has to offer. But yes I slide my ride ever day of the week, till it was down for build up.

Comment

Working...
            X