No announcement yet.

Houston Drift Competition (Video)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thats not manlove unless its playing limo garage....

Comment

WoW! mike that was impressive. i like the last one vid where you stopped perfectly right next to the wall.

hey, i'm new to the Houston area, i live out in Katy. maybe you can shoot me an e-mail or a message to let me know when there's another competition that i can go and check out. thanks man.

Comment

dling now......and i gotta admit def. a good pik...you can actually read what kinda tire he is running ( ie looka t the tire sidewall )

Comment

Originally posted by RedAlert
          WoW! mike that was impressive. i like the last one vid where you stopped perfectly right next to the wall.

hey, i'm new to the Houston area, i live out in Katy. maybe you can shoot me an e-mail or a message to let me know when there's another competition that i can go and check out. thanks man.

go to www.dailydrifter.com !!

my email is mikespeed95@gmail.com shoot me an email if youd like, but i been busy and havent checked it lately

Comment

Badass!! Your lines and speed were awesome. Looks like you guys have skill there. Luckyyyy! A friggen 12 guage, wadda think!?

Comment

Working...
            X